Friday, August 28, 2015

Blaugust Day 28 - My Hexweave Gloves are Selling!

Hi,

It's the 28th day of Blaugust. Let's see what I got up to last night and this morning.

First, about the title. I've held off putting the six Hexweave Gloves I crafted on the AH, because they cost 6g each time they don't sell. But I saw only one up there for 1500g, so decided to list them all again for 1K each. And 2 of them sold! Yay. Priesty is now up to 99k gold :)

So, Garrison chores last night, and then I got on Lockybrit and ran Underbog and Mana Tombs while questing in Nagrand. She made it to level 66. So looking forward to getting her to 68 and into Northrend soon.

Contrary to what I said, I did play a lot of Hearthstone last night. I got the 5 wins as Mage or Hunter on Americas, and so I decided to try and get the wins on Tavern Brawl.  I did fine, and knocked it out using Mage in about 9 or 10 games. I also built a Paladin deck for Inspector Razuvious on Naxx, and actually succeeded!! It was a rush deck off the internet. I also played on Europe, and got another win as a Rogue, completing two quests. I tried the next boss with my Priest, but failed horribly, but at least saw what it did. I then built a Paladin deck for it, but didn't have time to try it again.

This morning, after follower missions, I quested on Elfybrit in Jade Forest, getting her to level 87. She killed the Jade Witch :)

Take that, Jade Witch!
She's now ready to do the Jade quests (you know, the taking Jade to people) and will soon head to VFW and Kun-Lai.

I played a bit of Hearthstone this morning too. Just trying my Paladin against the 2nd boss of the 3rd wing. Yes!! Success. It felt really good, because I built the deck from stratch, just knowing what the boss could do. I had enough gold, and bought another pack. I got 2 Unleash the Hounds in it :) Faith in Hearthstone restored.

Tonight, I will play Lockybrit and hope to get her into Northrend. I might also play Elfybrit, and I'll also play a bit of Hearthstone.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment