Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Blaugust Day 18 - Spending time in Northrend!

Hi,

It's the 18th day of Blaugust. Let's see what I was up to last night (but not this morning, because both WoW and Hearthstone were down for maintenance).

After doing the Garrrison stuff, and Sunsong Ranch and Timeless Isle, I thought to myself - Why haven't I gone to Timeless Isle on Beastybrit? So, she got Pandaria flying, flew to Chromie and started the TI quests netting a good bit of gold, and will now probably go there every day as well as Priesty.

After that, it was Elfybrit all evening. She did the Nexus, some questing, more random Dungeons, questing. Then, she got to 72 and got into Azul-Nerob (sp?). Anyway, more questing, more Dungeons, got to 73, and hit Dragonblight. She did the quests in the little Tuskar village in the south and then ported back to Dalaran to rest up. She'll go to Grizzly Hills once she gets to 74.

I also played a little Hearthstone. The quest was one I hadn't seen before. It's was Play 40 Minions that cost 2 or less. I started out on my Priest, but was shocked when I finished the first game that I'd only played 5 minions that qualify. So, I built a brand new Paladin Deck, with only 1 and 2 cost minions and quite a few Paladin abilities, The goal was to hold out as long as possible and play as many minions as I could. It worked better than expected. Out of the 3 games I needed to get the quest done, I actually won two of them. LOL.

That's it for today. I'll level Elfy more tonight, and hopefully complete the Hearstone quest too.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment