Monday, December 1, 2014

Herb Garden, Where Art Thou?

Hi,

Yeah, it takes such a long time to open up the Herb Garden compared to the Mine. Flaying has one of course, having passed 96 a long time ago. But, I wanted another one, now that I needed all the Herbs for Inscription, and also another use I'll get to in a minute. So, I decided to level Boomy like crazy to get to 96 and open up another Herb Garden. Phew, I made it yesterday.

The other use for Herbs is to combine with Ore to make Gems that vendor for 4g each. As you know, I don't use the AH, so this would be a good source of income, if I had a steady supply of herbs.

Since getting to 100, Flaying has been doing the Apexis Crystal daily every day, and has one 630 piece from it, and is ready to buy another. Gnomey also got to 100 Hexweave Cloth, and crafted the 640 Chest for Flaying. Flaying's also been working hard on followers, and now has about 23, 20 of which are level 100.

Fliction actually got 100 Gearspring Parts too, and made:

Blingtron5000 outside the garrison
It's cool. But I've heard reports that if you place one while another one's out, and they fight, they no longer give the quest. That sucks.

I got Blizzy and Unstable to level 92 too, so they've now got level 2 mines also. With 7 level 2 mines, I'm really racking up tons and tons of Ore.

Yesterday, I decided I better get my Leatherworking started, and so I leveled Fengsui a bit. Leveling a Hunter is just ridiculous. I remember all the times when other characters had trouble with stuff, and it's just a breeze with a hunter. Fengsui only got to 91, but will be 93 with a mine soon :)

Another thing I did was drop Mining on Unstable, and picked up Herbalism instead. As I've said, with all the mines, Mining is pretty useless. However, I'm not dropping it on Draeny or Blizzy, because who knows what Blizzard have in store for it in the future. Unstable will probably be the next one I'll get to 96, as she can get skill ups from the Garden, and get full plants from it.

I also leveled Priesty in the morning on several days, and she made it to 47 and is in the Badlands.

Alliance (Brits United) on Draenor:

Flayingbrit (100) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 700/Alchemy 628) - iLvl 611
Draenybrit (92) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 695/Blacksmithing 626)
Gnomeybrit (94) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring 624/Enchanting 601)
Flictionbrit (92) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining 698/Engineering 653)
Fengsuibrit (91) - Pandaren/Hunter (Skinning 645/Leatherworking 602)
Blizzybrit (92) - Draenei/Mage (Mining 674/Jewelcrafting 641)
Boomybrit (96) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism 700/Inscription 618)

Unstablebrit (92) - Human/Warlock (Herbalim 31/Skinning 661)
Pallybrit (90) - Human/Paladin (Mining 600/Tailoring 600)
Bamboodbrit (90) - Pandaren/Priest (Herbalism 600/Alchemy 600)

Priestybrit (47) - Draenei/Priest (None)
Raidbrit (10) - Doesn't matter (2nd account)

Alliance (Brits United) on Echo Isles:
 
Shaolinbrit (91) - Pandaren/Monk (
Mining 594/Jewelcrafting 600) 
Slealthybrit (90) - Pandaren/Rogue (
Skinning 600/Leatherworking 600)
Smashbrit (12) - Pandaren/Warrior (None)
Frostybrit (68) - Draenei/Death Knight (None)
 
Horde (Britannia) on Ghostlands:

Priestybrit (40) - Undead/Priest (Tailoring 168/Enchanting 179)
Elfybrit (3) - Blood Elf/Priest (None)
Shammybrit (14) - Orc/Shaman (Mining 21/Herbalism 25)



Achievements have made it up to 5230:


Up to 5230
The last two being Working Some Orders (125 Work Orders), and Filling the Ranks (20 Followers to 100).


The plan for next week is to keep doing daily stuff on Flaying, level Unstable to 96, work on Priesty and maybe Frosty a bit, and continue to work on all the professions.


Opinion Time: Dailies in Warlords


This isn't actually a complaint. I did complain about the lack of dailies before WoD shipped, and before I got to 100, but I don't complain any more.


What they've done is basically give you one daily for 800/1000 Apexis Crystals, that is about equivalent to 5 old dailes for 160/200 each. The daily can take about 20-30 minutes, and once I have more than one 100, this is going to eat up plenty of time.


Yeah, I guess if I only played one character, this might be a bit limiting, but with all the Garrison stuff to do, and Dungeons, and all the usually stuff, I don't think the lack of dailies hurts at all.


Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    To be totally upfront, I just checked, and the achievement for 20 level 100 followers is account wide. So, Flaying actually has 17, and Gnomey has 3.

    ReplyDelete