Monday, November 24, 2014

My First Level 100!!

Hi,

Yep. Did it. About mid-afternoon on Sunday, Flaying got to 100 while questing in Nagrand.

100!!

And here she is, chilling at her Garrison, proud to be level 100.

Flayingbrit at her Garrison
Another reason for that picture is to make it the background for the entire blog.

So, a lot has happened this week, nearly all of it in Draenor. Flaying completed Shadowmoon Valley, and then did nearly all of Gorgrond. She went to Talador and did the first few quests there and hit 96. I read that you could get the Salvage Yard (to get some cool salvage while doing Follower missions), so I knew you had to go to Spires of Arak to do that.

Flaying abandoned Talador, and went off to Spires. It took a lot of quests to actually get the Garrison Outpost set up, and then the start of the quest chain for the Salvage Yard Blueprint still wasn't showing up. So, I went and did the Admiral Tailor quests, and boom, it opened up. A few more Golbiny quests later, and I had finally unlocked it.

Spires of Arak is pretty cool, and at the end of it, you're given a quest to kill all the bosses in the Skyreach dungeon. So, while questing in Nagrand, I queued for it, and got in a good group and did it fine (making sure I also had the quest for Skyreach from my Inn).

Nagrand is really cool. Lot's of Throwback to Outland quests (or is that Throw Forward? :)). Things like going to the Throne of the Elements, killing Clefthoof and Taibuk etc. I really liked it though.

So, Flaying is now 100. I was unsure where the daily for Apexis Crystals was, but went back to my Garrison and it was on the War table next to where you send your followers on missions. I got the PVE one (of course) and it was doing stuff in the area between Shadowmoon Valley and Spires of Arak. Not bad at all. Took about 30 minutes because of all the people there.

Flaying now has about 5 level 100 followers, and they've been going on missions to get gear and weapons tokens to upgrade. It's still a fun little game. I've stopped doing follower missions on other characters so that the followers don't level too quickly.

On the Profession side, my characters are swimming in Ore, with me having 2 level 2 mines, and 2 level 1 mines. Draeny is up to about 71 Truesteel, and will soon be able to make her shield. Gnomey is up to about 83 Hexweave Cloth, and will be able to make a Robe for Flaying soon. Fliction has about 35 Gearspring Parts now. Oh, and Flaying got to 700 Herbalism too.

I leveled Draeny, Gnomey, and Fliction to 92 to get the mines. And now that Flaying is 100, I'll be leveling Gnomey next (she got to 93 this week). Another thing I did was take many more characters into Draenor. I have now done 9, and only 3 remain.

In the mornings, I've also got a bit of time in on Priesty. She got to level 41 this morning and is questing in Eastern Plaguelands.

Alliance (Brits United) on Draenor:

Flayingbrit (100) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 700/Alchemy 613) - iLvl 596
Draenybrit (92) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 683/Blacksmithing 605)
Gnomeybrit (93) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring 608/Enchanting 601)
Flictionbrit (92) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining 650/Engineering 643)
Fengsuibrit (90) - Pandaren/Hunter (Skinning 606/Leatherworking 600)
Blizzybrit (90) - Draenei/Mage (Mining 600/Jewelcrafting 600)
Boomybrit (90) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism 600/Inscription 600)

Unstablebrit (90) - Human/Warlock (Mining 600/Skinning 600)
Pallybrit (90) - Human/Paladin (Mining 600/Tailoring 600)
Bamboodbrit (90) - Pandaren/Priest (Herbalism 600/Alchemy 600)

Priestybrit (41) - Draenei/Priest (None)
Raidbrit (10) - Doesn't matter (2nd account)

Alliance (Brits United) on Echo Isles:
 
Shaolinbrit (90) - Pandaren/Monk (
Mining 591/Jewelcrafting 600) 
Slealthybrit (90) - Pandaren/Rogue (
Skinning 600/Leatherworking 600)
Smashbrit (12) - Pandaren/Warrior (None)
Frostybrit (68) - Draenei/Death Knight (None)
 
Horde (Britannia) on Ghostlands:

Priestybrit (40) - Undead/Priest (Tailoring 168/Enchanting 179)
Elfybrit (3) - Blood Elf/Priest (None)
Shammybrit (25) - Orc/Shaman (Mining 16/Herbalism 23)


Achievements made it up to 5140 this week, with the last two being Level 100, and Skyreach.

The plan for next week is to keep doing the Apexis Crystal daily and Follower missions on Flaying. To also level Gnomey, and probably work on Boomy too, because I can't wait to get started on Inscription. I'll also work on Priesty in the mornings and maybe even Frosty too.

No Opinion Time this week. I think the blog post is long enough as it is. It will return next week.

Cheers.
 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your priest ding :D Hope you are enjoying the expansion. I'm having some ups and down with it. But the leveling was so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yep, thoroughly enjoying it. The leveling is awesome and I'm even getting used to the profession re-vamp. Flaying should gear up nicely with Apexis Crystals and gear from my Tailor. Can't wait to get more of them to 100 :)

      Delete
    2. I'm enjoying some pvp right now, done my first heroic today aswell. Was fun :) Loving my shaman atm, panda shammie ftw.

      Delete