Monday, December 8, 2014

620 and climbing

Hi,

Yep, that's the iLvL I've got Flaying to at the moment. I don't think I'll be doing Molten Core (because I've heard of people waiting hours to get in and then wiping on trash), but she's certainly ready for when LFR opens up tomorrow. It's a mixture of Crafted (2 640s from Gnomey), Apexis Crystals (3 630 pieces), and some follower mission 630 and 615 stuff. Flaying has hardly done a dungeon (still need Skyreach for the 640 ring :)). I've had more fun gearing up at the start of an expansion than ever before.

Picture time. I realized that the Garrison picture for the heading was just a bit dark, so here's another to see if it's a bit brighter.

Brighter Garrison

Yeah, I think that will do for the new heading pic.

What else has been going on? Leveling in Draenor, that's what. Unstable made it to 96 and got her Herb Garden. Then, Gnomey got to 96 and got hers too. So that's 4 Herb Gardens now. A steady supply of Herbs. Here's what I do with them.

Frostweed - Flaying, for Alchemy.
Gorgond Flytrap - Gnomey and Fengsui, for Tailoring and Leatherworking.
Talador Orchid, Starflower, and Fireweed - Blizzy, to make Gems.
Nagrand Arrowbloom - Boomy, for milling.

With Alchemy, I'm making the Phil. Stones and vendoring them. With JC, I'm making the basic gems and vendoring them. With Engineering, I'm making the 30g items that cost 20 GS parts and vendoring them. With Tailoring, Blacksmithing, and Leatherworking, I'm making gear for my characters. With Inscription, I'm going to make a staff, and then switch to Card of Omens for gold. With Enchanting, I'm just collecting mats right now.

It's actually fun just vendoring stuff, rather than relying on the AH for gold. I know I could make tons more using the AH, but that's OK.

In other profession stuff, Dreany made a weapon for herself, Blizzy got to 700 JC making all the gems with herbs and ore, and a couple made it to 700 Mining. Also, Unstable leveled up Herbalism my mostly flying around Valley of the Four Winds picking herbs. This was a great way to level up. Much better than going back to the old world.
 
Draeny and Fengsui also got to 93 this week, as I tried to decide which would be the next to level. Now I've thought about it, it make be Fliction, to get level 2 Eng building for more GS Parts.

In the mornings, I've been playing Priesty and bit. She's now 54, and ready for Swamp of Sorrows and Blasted Lands.

In the late evenings, I've been playing Horde a bit. Ghostlands is actually East Coast, so there's not much completion after 9pm my time. Horde Priesty is now level 42 and questing in Eastern Plaguelands.
     
Alliance (Brits United) on Draenor:

Flayingbrit (100) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 700/Alchemy 676) - iLvl 620
Draenybrit (93) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 700/Blacksmithing 643)
Gnomeybrit (96) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring 641/Enchanting 609)
Flictionbrit (92) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining 700/Engineering 673)
Fengsuibrit (93) - Pandaren/Hunter (Skinning 668/Leatherworking 605)
Blizzybrit (92) - Draenei/Mage (Mining 694/Jewelcrafting 710)
Boomybrit (96) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism 700/Inscription 623)

Unstablebrit (96) - Human/Warlock (Herbalim 465/Skinning 682)
Pallybrit (90) - Human/Paladin (Mining 600/Tailoring 600)
Bamboodbrit (90) - Pandaren/Priest (Herbalism 600/Alchemy 600)
Priestybrit (54) -
Draenei/Priest (None)
Raidbrit (10) - Doesn't matter (2nd account)

Alliance (Brits United) on Echo Isles:
 
Shaolinbrit (91) - Pandaren/Monk (Mining 594/Jewelcrafting 600) 
Slealthybrit (90) - Pandaren/Rogue (Skinning 600/Leatherworking 600)
Smashbrit (12) - Pandaren/Warrior (None)
Frostybrit (68) - Draenei/Death Knight (None)
 
Horde (Britannia) on Ghostlands:

Priestybrit (42) - Undead/Priest (Tailoring 176/Enchanting 196)
Elfybrit (3) - Blood Elf/Priest (None)
Shammybrit (14) - Orc/Shaman (Mining 21/Herbalism 25)


Achievements have gone up to 5290, with the last two being Moving on Up (Flaying upgraded Alchemy Lab to level 3) and Salvaging Pays Off (Opened 100 crates of Salvage from missions).

The plan for next week is to continue doing all the profession stuff, and then probably level Fliction. Or maybe Draeny, or maybe Fengsui :) I'll also try to get Priesty (Alliance) to 60, and progress Priesty (Horde) a bit. Oh yeah, I hope to do a bit of LFR on Flaying too.


Opinion Time: LFR Opens Tomorrow


Well, not really an opinion, just happy that LFR is opening up, especially for people like myself who consider this their end-game. I'll have to read up a bit on it and then try it out sometime this week.


There are those who don't like LFR, but I really think it's a god-send for people who can't, or don't want to, do real Raiding. I think this is a large segment of the WoW population too.


So, bring on LFR!!


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment