Monday, November 3, 2014

Boosted!!

Hi,

Yep, I got Stealthy to 60 on Sunday, questing in the Blasted Lands. I hearthed and went and got Skinning and Leatherworking and then - Boosted!!

Stealthy at 90

She started doing the level 90 Blasted Lands quests, but stopped after the first 3. She went back to Stormwind and visited her class trainer. There, for 23 gold, she reset her class talents and got all the abilities, and 280 flying. She ported off to Pandaria, started on the farming quests, and went and set home to the Shrine. Soon, she'll be getting tons of 496 Timeless gear in the mail :)

Well, one thing she did in the shrine was do the one thing I decided to boost a Rogue for. Open all the Ghost Iron Lockboxes I'd been collecting. She netted about 1.5K gold from them.

You may wonder why it took me from Monday to Sunday to get from 51-60. Well, I've been really sick. I had some sort of Viral Infection and I was basically out of action from Tuesday to Friday. On antibiotics now and feeling much better.

Well, what's next? I guess I'll level my Warrior now, without boosting :)

Smashbrit on the Wandering Isle
I got Smash to level 10 just this morning. I will level her in the morning, and play my 90s in the evening. Of course, on my 90s, I've still been doing the farm with my two Tailors, and TI with Blizzy, Untable, and Pally.

I must admit that I didn't play as much as I expected over the weekend. That's because - Civilization: Beyond Earth got released last Friday, and I've been playing it rather a lot. I'll have time to play them both, no problem though.

Alliance (Brits United) on Draenor:

Flayingbrit (90) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 600/Alchemy 600) - iLvL 552
Draenybrit (90) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 600/Blacksmithing 600) - iLvL 528
Gnomeybrit (90) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring 600/Enchanting 600) - iLvl 546
Flictionbrit (90) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining 600/Engineering 600) - iLvL 519
Fengsuibrit (90) - Pandaren/Hunter (Skinning 600/Leatherworking 600) - iLvL 532
Blizzybrit (90) - Draenei/Mage (Mining 600/Jewelcrafting 600) - iLvL 510
Boomybrit (90) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism 600/Inscription 600) - iLvL 505

Unstablebrit (90) - Human/Warlock (Mining 600/Skinning 600) - iLvL 523 

Pallybrit (90) - Human/Paladin (Mining 600/Tailoring 600) - iLvL 515
Bamboodbrit (90) - Pandaren/Priest (Herbalism 600/Alchemy 600) - iLvL 506
Raidbrit (10) - Doesn't matter

Alliance on Echo Isles:
 
Shaolinbrit (85) - Pandaren/Monk (None) 
Slealthybrit (90) - Pandaren/Rogue (
Skinning 600/Leatherworking 600) - iLvL 485
Smashbrit (10) - Pandaren/Warrior (None)


Achievements went up to 4640 this week, with the new one being Blackrock Depths.

The plan for next week is to level Smash. Transfer the heirlooms over from the Smash over on Venture Co. and level really quickly. I'll continue to do stuff on 90s, and will complete the Blasted Lands quests on all of them. Only 10 days until WoD now.

Opinion Time: The Level 90 Blasted Lands Quests
  
Having done these quite a few times now, I'll give my opinion on them. They are fine. They're a nice little addition in content until WoD, and are really good for lower geared alts. The gear is a nice boost up from the regular Timeless gear, so it's a nice addition for those without better gear.

However, with flying, the quests are really pretty trivial. Fly there, click on that. Fly there, attack that. I'll actually be looking forward to when we have current level content where we can't fly. I feel they missed an opportunity here. As the Blasted Lands stuff was instanced, they could easily have made it a no flying area. This would have made it feel more like WoD content, and would have made it better IMHO.

Cheers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment