Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hi,

Happy New Year everyone!! Here's to a very productive year in WoW for you all.

In the game, I got my third level 100. Gnomey made it to 100. She moved on to Nagrand soon after reaching 98, and got to 100 fairly quick. I now have 3 characters that I solo old Raids with. I solo:

Firelands
Bastion of Twilight
Blackrock Descent
Icecrown Citadel
Tournament of Champions

on each character.

I could probably do some in 25 or 10 (H), but I do them all on basic 10-man, for the speed of the runs. Last week, I got a bit greedy going for achievements on Flaying, and tried to do Firelands 10 (H). She got a few of the bosses down, but got owned really bad on Shannox. Those dogs....grrr. It's not much fun when you're stunned repeatedly until death.

Anyway, with the solo Raids, siphoning excess (over 10K) gold from alts to Flaying, selling another Hexweave bag, and selling all the ore and herbs, Flaying is now over 150K gold.

I need to get more characters to 100 :)

I also did quite a bit of unintentional leveling last week. That is, leveling up due to mining in the garrison, or from XP got from Follower missions. I would be doing something and BAM - level up. LOL. This happened to Fliction, Boomy, Blizzy, and Fengsui.

As Fliction got to 97, I decided to push on with her, targeting her as my next 100. She's now in Spires of Arak, leveling up nicely.

Draeny got to 615 iLevel and did the first wing of LFR. Unfortunately, they were already on the Butcher. 2 bosses, no loot :( I may see if I can do the 2nd wing on her tonight. Flaying did both wings, and Gnomey isn't at 615 yet.

Also, I leveled up Shaolin to 92, to get the level 2 Garrison, and start on her JC daily stuff.

Other than my high level characters, I put a bit of time into Priesty and Trap, in the mornings. Priesty got to level 60 and is now in Outland. Trap got to level 17 and is in Redridge Mountains.

Ahhh....Outland

Alliance (Brits United) on Draenor:

Flayingbrit (100) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 700/Alchemy 700) - iLvl 637
Draenybrit (100) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 700/Blacksmithing 700)
- iLvl 617
Gnomeybrit (100) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring 700/Enchanting 648)
- iLvl 605
Flictionbrit (97) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining 700/Engineering 715)
Fengsuibrit (94) - Pandaren/Hunter (Skinning 665/Leatherworking 673)
Blizzybrit (94) - Draenei/Mage (Mining 700/Jewelcrafting 710)
Boomybrit (97) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism 700/Inscription 700)

Unstablebrit (96) - Human/Warlock (Herbalim 700/Skinning 687)
Pallybrit (93) - Human/Paladin (Blacksmithing 264/Tailoring 647)
Bamboodbrit (92) - Pandaren/Priest (Herbalism 648/Alchemy 637)
Priestybrit (60) - Draenei/Priest (None)
Raidbrit (10) - Doesn't matter (2nd account) 
 
Alliance (Brits United) on Echo Isles: 

  
Shaolinbrit (92) - Pandaren/Monk (Mining 632/Jewelcrafting 601)
Slealthybrit (90) - Pandaren/Rogue (Skinning 600/Leatherworking 600)
Smashbrit (12) - Pandaren/Warrior (None) 
Frostybrit (68) - Draenei/Death Knight (None)
Trapbrit (17) - Draenei/Hunter (None)
 
Horde (Britannia) on Ghostlands:

 
Priestybrit (43) - Undead/Priest (Tailoring 176/Enchanting 196)
Elfybrit (3) - Blood Elf/Priest (None) 
Shammybrit (14) - Orc/Shaman (Mining 21/Herbalism 25)

 
Achievements have gone up to 6030, with the last two being Parasite Evening (from Blackrock Descent) and Upper Back Pain (from Tournament of Champions).

The plan for next week is to get Fliction to 100. Also to do LFR on the characters that are able, solo old Raids, and level up Priesty, Frosty, and Trap.

Opinion Time: WoW 10th Anniversary

Well, what a total let down. OK, we get a pet in the mail, and we got a Raid. But after reading about the Raid on the forums and how horrible it was (and how it really wasn't worth the time), I just didn't bother doing it at all. Yes, I know I'll miss out on the Core Hound mount, but I don't really care about that. I really don't like huge mounts that block people from doing stuff anyway.

I think they could have made the 10th Anniversary much cooler. Hopefully the 20th Anniversary stuff will be much better :)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment