Monday, December 29, 2014

My 2nd level 100!!

Hi,

Yep, and here she is:

Draeny at 100

Draeny made it to 100. She got close in Spires of Arak, and then finished off the last bit to get to 100. She then quested a bit more in Nagrand to get Latressor the Blade follower for the mine, and upgraded the garrison to level 3 (ouch - 5000 gold). But she's been soloing Firelands, Bastion of Twi, ICC, and Tournament of Champs to make quite a bit of that back.

Talking about gold, I decided to consolidate most of my account gold on Flaying. Any gold over 10K on each character was sent to Flaying. After soloing Raids and other stuff, and buying Heirlooms for a new Hunter (more of that later), she's sitting at just less than 130K gold.

So, what about this new Hunter? Well, remember that I got the Hunter heirlooms off DMF the last time round. I decided it was time for a new Hunter:

Trapbrit
She will be getting a barn, all in good time, so I decided to call her Trapbrit. It wouldn't allow Trapperbrit for some reason. Maybe because it's got 'rapper' in it?

Trap made it to through the starting area, and then went to Stormwind City. She's now questing in Elwyn Forest and is level 9.

Other than that, I leveled Bambood to 92 for another mine, and also started getting Gnomey leveled to be my next 100. She made it to 97.

Of course, I carried on doing all my Profession stuff. Boomy has moved on to Darkmoon Cards now, but I'm really having 2nd thoughts about that, because why would I want a craftable Trinket? A lot of the crafters have moved on to the item upgrades, but I'm having real trouble with the amount of Savage Blood I can get. Even with all the Primal Spirits rolling in, it doesn't make enough for all the upgrades I need.

Along those lines, I switched out Flaying's Lumber Mill for a Barn. I thought she might be able to trap Elites to get more Savage Blood, but buy, I was in for a shock. She really can't get Elites down to 50% without dying - yuck.

I'm really going to have to decide (maybe use a speadsheet) which crafted pieces every character is going to have, how many upgrades are needed, and then plan accordingly. At the moment, I'm thinking of a Weapon, Chest, and Shoulder/Legs for each character. Although Blizzy got a Neck and Ring instead of Chest/Shoulder so that at least she's got something to make upgrades for.

That's about it. Oh, I did do LFR (both Wings) on Flaying also. Again, pretty easy.

Alliance (Brits United) on Draenor:

Flayingbrit (100) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 700/Alchemy 700) - iLvl 636
Draenybrit (100) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 700/Blacksmithing 700)
- iLvl 602
Gnomeybrit (97) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring 697/Enchanting 642)
Flictionbrit (92) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining 700/Engineering 715)
Fengsuibrit (93) - Pandaren/Hunter (Skinning 665/Leatherworking 665)
Blizzybrit (93) - Draenei/Mage (Mining 700/Jewelcrafting 710)
Boomybrit (96) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism 700/Inscription 692)

Unstablebrit (96) - Human/Warlock (Herbalim 688/Skinning 687)
Pallybrit (92) - Human/Paladin (Blacksmithing 183/Tailoring 635)
Bamboodbrit (91) - Pandaren/Priest (Herbalism 637/Alchemy 625)
Priestybrit (55) - Draenei/Priest (None)

Raidbrit (10) - Doesn't matter (2nd account) 
 
Alliance (Brits United) on Echo Isles:  
Shaolinbrit (91) - Pandaren/Monk (Mining 594/Jewelcrafting 600)
Slealthybrit (90) - Pandaren/Rogue (Skinning 600/Leatherworking 600)
Smashbrit (12) - Pandaren/Warrior (None) 
Frostybrit (68) - Draenei/Death Knight (None)
Trapbrit (9) - Draenei/Hunter (None)
 
Horde (Britannia) on Ghostlands:

Priestybrit (43) - Undead/Priest (Tailoring 176/Enchanting 196)
Elfybrit (3) - Blood Elf/Priest (None) 
Shammybrit (14) - Orc/Shaman (Mining 21/Herbalism 25)

Achievements are up to 5945 this week. The last two being Salt and Pepper (25 player)(from the twin Valks) and Trial of the Crusade (25 player) for soloing Tournament of Champions 25-player.

The plan for next week is to get Gnomey to 100, and probably go back to leveling Priesty, and Trap, and Frosty in the mornings. I'm sure I'll level a few others here and there, and continue soloing old Raids to bring in the gold.

Opinion Time: No Flying in Draenor

OK, time to take this on. I'm neither heavily in favor of No Flying, or heavily against it. I can see the attraction, especially for PvP servers. And I don't think they can have No Flying on PvP and allow it on PVE, so it's all or nothing for both types of servers.

Here's the issue I have with No Flying though. The terrain is set up so it's sometimes a real pain to get around without flying. One would have thought they'd have more forgiving terrain if it was designed without flight in mind. So, I would like Flying in Draenor. I think it would maybe bring people out of their garrisons more. I can imagine flying out of my garrison to where the Apexis Daily is, and maybe stopping on the way to pick some herbs, or trap some animals or something. That is, instead of going AFK while the flight is in progress.

So, I'm for bringing flight back, but I'm not going to bust a blood vessel about it.

Cheers. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment