Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy MLK Day!

Hi,

Yep, we've got the day off here, so some playing time and reflecting on the Civil Rights movement.

A lot has happened this week. The main thing being the massive amount of gold I've been bringing in. I didn't know how much gold I had last week until I checked my blog. I said I had just over 172K. Well, guess what......now it's up to over 244K. That's 72K in a week. Awesome. I sold lots of 640 gear and 630 weapons, sold lots of potions and flasks, sold a couple of Hexweave bags, sold lots of mats from the Mine and Garden, and soloed lots of old Raids.

Here's the proof, in Flaying's bags:

Flaying's bags
You can critique the stuff in there, but the main point of interest in the 244,695 gold :)

I said that Fliction wasn't good at soloing Raids, but I got the advice off the forums to try Destruction instead of my normal affliction. It is much better. Even though Rain of Fire is pretty week, at least it tags all the mobs so that she can loot them all. Not too bad single target either.

I did level Fengsui as my latest char to level to 100, although I only got her to 97. She's now hit Spires of Arak, and I hope to get her to 100 soon. It's going to be awesome to trap Elite mobs for chances at savage blood. Flaying has been doing that, a few mornings during the week, and manages OK, but has about half heath after a trap and needs to heal.

I want to get Gnomey and Draeny doing that too, but they need to gear up a bit first. Gnomey hit all 3 wings of LFR, and got a couple of upgrades. I really haven't done the Apexis daily on any of them, but I know I should, if I want to gear them up.

Speaking of gearing up, now that I have amassed a fortune, I am stopping crafting gear to sell on the AH, and am switching back to making upgrades for my own character's gear (even though they'd sell on the AH for like 25K!!).

Several mornings, I've played Trapbrit, and she's made it to level 28. A Hunter with Heirlooms just breezes trough the content. She's just about to hit Northern Stranglehorn.

Oh yeah, I did push Stealthy through the Draenor starting experience to get her to a Garrison too. So now all my 90+s are in Draenor.

Alliance (Brits United) on Draenor:

Flayingbrit (100) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 700/Alchemy 700) - iLvl 644
Draenybrit (100) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 700/Blacksmithing 700) - iLvl 620
Gnomeybrit (100) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring 700/Enchanting 676) - iLvl 620

Flictionbrit (100) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining 700/Engineering 715) - iLvl 612
Fengsuibrit (97) - Pandaren/Hunter (Skinning 688/Leatherworking 700)

Blizzybrit (96) - Draenei/Mage (Mining 700/Jewelcrafting 710)
Boomybrit (97) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism 700/Inscription 700)

Unstablebrit (97) - Human/Warlock (Herbalim 700/Skinning 687)
Pallybrit (93) - Human/Paladin (Blacksmithing 423/Tailoring 681)
Bamboodbrit (93) - Pandaren/Priest (Herbalism 642/Alchemy 700)
Priestybrit (61) - Draenei/Priest (None)
Raidbrit (10) - Doesn't matter (2nd account)  

Alliance (Brits United) on Echo Isles:
   
Shaolinbrit (92) - Pandaren/Monk (Mining 700/Jewelcrafting 635)
Slealthybrit (90) - Pandaren/Rogue (Skinning 600/Leatherworking 600)
Smashbrit (12) - Pandaren/Warrior (None) 
Frostybrit (70) - Draenei/Death Knight (None)
Trapbrit (28) - Draenei/Hunter (None) 
  
Horde (Britannia) on Ghostlands:
  
Priestybrit (43) - Undead/Priest (Tailoring 176/Enchanting 196)
Elfybrit (3) - Blood Elf/Priest (None) 
Shammybrit (14) - Orc/Shaman (Mining 21/Herbalism 25)


Achievements have made it up to 6230 this week, with the last two being Savagely Epic (Flaying got a crafted hood to make all pieces 640+), and Filling up the Barn (25 Mounts).


Achievements
The plan for next week is to no concentrate on gold so much. Craft lots of upgrades and gear my 100s up, do trapping for Savage Blood, level Fengsui to 100, and probably level Trap and maybe Priesty and Frosty.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment