Monday, January 12, 2015

Four Level 100s!

Hi,

Yep, I got Fliction to 100 yesterday. She was finishing up Spires of Arak, and then did a bit of Nagrand to get to 100. She already had about 4 pieces of 615/630 gear waiting for her, getting her to 610 immediately.

Fliction will now be soloing old raids, and started off with Firelands. Boy, the lack of AOE is so annoying. She does really well on the bosses and single targets, but multiple mobs are a real pain. I think my next 100 will have to be a class that has good AOE (like my Priests and Shaman). So, I decided that my next 100 will be my Hunter, so I started leveling her again.

I also got Blizzy to 96 for the Herb Garden, level 2 Gem Boutique, and thus the JC daily. The first one got me about 208 gold, for 120 Ore. Not bad, as on the AH, I could only get less than 100 gold for 120 ore.

So, my roster now looks like this:

Chars on Draenor
With soloing old Raids, and siphoning all gold over 10K from other characters to Flaying, and selling another Hexweave Bag for 4K, and tons of Ore and Herbs, Flaying has now got over 172K. Flaying is also creating Greater Draenic Intellect Flasks, and selling those to make a good bit of gold.

Flaying also did all 3 wings of LFR and got Imperator down on the first attempt. That was a fun fight.

In the mornings, I've switched from leveling Priesty and Trap to sending Flaying into Nagrand to trap Elite River Beasts. Here's the scoop. I have made nearly every single 640 crafted armor and 630 crafted weapon I need for all my characters. So I really need to make all the upgrades that require 15 Savage Blood each. With all the Primal Spirits I'm getting, I only get about 1 each 3 days, so I need another source. Trapping the River Beasts for work orders is really good. From the about 8 WOs I've completed so far, I have 3 more Savage Blood. I will continue to make sure Flaying's Barn WOs are full up moving forward. That's another reason to level Fengsui to 100. Get her Barn up and running and it will be way easier to trap on the Hunter.

With all the mats I have for crafting, I'll probably make some 640 and 630 stuff to sell on the AH, but I don't expect them to sell for much.

Alliance (Brits United) on Draenor:

Flayingbrit (100) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 700/Alchemy 700) - iLvl 642
Draenybrit (100) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 700/Blacksmithing 700)
- iLvl 620
Gnomeybrit (100) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring 700/Enchanting 661) - iLvl 613
Flictionbrit (100) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining 700/Engineering 715)
- iLvl 610
Fengsuibrit (94) - Pandaren/Hunter (Skinning 671/Leatherworking 700)
Blizzybrit (96) - Draenei/Mage (Mining 700/Jewelcrafting 710)
Boomybrit (97) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism 700/Inscription 700)

Unstablebrit (96) - Human/Warlock (Herbalim 700/Skinning 687)
Pallybrit (93) - Human/Paladin (Blacksmithing 342/Tailoring 665)
Bamboodbrit (92) - Pandaren/Priest (Herbalism 642/Alchemy 673)
Priestybrit (61) - Draenei/Priest (None)
Raidbrit (10) - Doesn't matter (2nd account) 

Alliance (Brits United) on Echo Isles:
  
Shaolinbrit (92) - Pandaren/Monk (Mining 683/Jewelcrafting 614)
Slealthybrit (90) - Pandaren/Rogue (Skinning 600/Leatherworking 600)
Smashbrit (12) - Pandaren/Warrior (None) 
Frostybrit (70) - Draenei/Death Knight (None)
Trapbrit (19) - Draenei/Hunter (None)
 
Horde (Britannia) on Ghostlands:
 
Priestybrit (43) - Undead/Priest (Tailoring 176/Enchanting 196)
Elfybrit (3) - Blood Elf/Priest (None) 
Shammybrit (14) - Orc/Shaman (Mining 21/Herbalism 25)

Achievements made it up to 6060 this week, with the last two being Heroic: Fall fo the Lich King (Now doing ICC on 10H) and Trap Superstar (from all the Trap Work Orders):

Achievements

The plan for next week is more of the same (making gold, crafting, etc.) and then making inroads into leveling Fengsui to 100. I don't know if I'll be doing any lower level character leveling, but I'll get to that eventually.

Opinion Time: The New WoW

Well, at max level, anyway. I'm finding that I'm spending time totally differently from any other WoW expansion. It was always about doing dailies while in a queue for Heroic Dungeons, to get something that could get you good gear (Valor etc.). You'd also be out in the World, gathering mats for crafting. I must admit that Sunsong Ranch was similar to what we do in Garrisons, but really, what I do in WoW these days is totally different.

Now, it's all about gearing up from your Follower Missions, doing the one daily if you feel like it for Apexis. Doing all your profession stuff and gathering at your Garrison, and hardly needing to go out in the World (except for Trapping). It really feels very different. With so many characters, it takes me so long to do all that, that I have barely any time for anything else.

So, is this a good or bad thing? I quite like the change actually. People are screaming about it on the forums, but I like the change of pace, because it really suits my playstyle. You know I don't mind doing stuff on my own, or doing the same stuff over and over, so this change really seems targeted at players like me.

Cheers.     

No comments:

Post a Comment