Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Starting Over

Hi,

You may know me from wowhead, or from the Blizzard WoW forums. I am Lankybrit over on wowhead, and I post on Draenybrit over on the WoW forums.

This blog will cover my exploits in WoW.

I have played WoW for just over 4 years now. In that time, I have:

1. Been part of a Raiding Guild on Nordrassil
2. Leveled one of each Horde class to 85 there
3. Leveled one of each Alliance class on Perenolde to 85
4. Re-rolled in a re-roll guild on Hyjal and got several toons to 85
5. Tried the Ironman Challenge, but didn't get any toons to 85
6. Quit the game because of CRZ - and went and played GW2 and other games
7. Came back to WoW because GW2 endgame sucked.
8. Started leveling toons on Venture Co. where there's no CRZ
9. Decided that I really wanted to start over
10. Deleted ALL my toons and gave away over 400K and all the guilds I'd leveled. That was 6 level 90s, and 25 other 85+ and several other toons
11. Started a brand new account, and started leveling on Venture Co again

So, that's where I am now. I'm leveling toons, and a guild, on Venture Co. I am currently working on 9 Alliance toons, and my expand to 10 soon. They cover all professions, but I am only playing Ranged DPS classes right now (Shadow Priest, Affliction Warlock, Beast Mastery Hunter, Frost Mage, Elemental Shaman, and Balance Druid). My favorite to play right now is Shadow Priest.

This blog will give regular updates to how I'm progressing, and I may decide to have musings on other WoW topics.

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment