Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Worgen Experience

Hi,

I just wanted to tell you about this.

I really like the Human, Gnome, Draenei, Night Elf, and Panderan female models in the game. I never really did try a Worgen female, so decided to start one, with fond memories of the Worgen starting zone.

I started one, and was really enjoying it. I got to about level 11, and was nearing the end of the starting zone. Then I had to do the quest 'The Battle For Gilneas City'.

OMG, what on earth is going on here. I got through this quest part way, and was then suddenly ported back to the start and the quest re-set. Then, I tried again, and got a bit further, but was again ported back to the start and the quest re-set again.

I could not figure out what was going on. So, I deleted the stupid Worgen and vowed never to make a Worgen ever again.

I posted about this over on the WoW forums, and some kind soul said that it was because there's a 15 minute timer to get this done. Well, why doesn't it say that on the quest, or even over at wowhead.

Anyway. I'm done with Worgen!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment