Monday, April 12, 2021

Bloody Inner Flames!!

Hi,

More end-game this week, and a little bit of leveling. I just can't stop playing Mentalbrit. It's pretty fun trying to get more Renown, doing Callings, and progressing the Covenant Campaign.

One thing though. I'm still on the quest to get 1250 Soul Ash, and I had another couple of quests in Torghast. I went in there, and I guess there was some reason I was put in Soulforge layer 2 (I just cannot figure this out at all). Anyway. Things were progressing well, and I was killing things pretty easily and getting the quests complete. Yay, I'll get more Soul Ash. Well no. I got to the final boss on level 6, and I was doing all right, but then he cast Inner Flames. I had no idea what this was, and was shocked when he healed back to full health. OK. Better interrupt next time. So, I cast Shadowfury when he started Inner Flames. It didn't do any good though. He still healed and did more damage. With Shadowfury on CD, I had no opportunity to interrupt again and just died and hearthed to hand in the quests I completed. No Soul Ash :( I looked up the ability on wowhead, but it seems like there's no way for me to interrupt it all the time as a Warlock. I guess I'm not doing that wing any more.


I can't figure Conduits out either. I've unlocked 2 thingys on the left, but don't know what that's all about . I also don't know what the different tracks are, or what the advantages are. Oh well. Mentalbrit did get to iLevel 150 though, so that's something at least.

I leveled Beastybrit to 56, getting a lot more Skinning done. She's got level 50 Leatherworking now, and can craft level 60 gear now. I guess I should get my Tailoring up so that I can craft some gear for Mentalbrit.

Ghostlands:

Lockybrit (52) (Herbalism/Inscription) - Blood Elf/Warlock
Voidbrit (52) (Herbalism/Enchanting) - Blood Elf/Warlock
Nbornebrit (51) (Herbalism/Alchemy)- Nightborne/Warlock
Huntingbrit (52) (Mining/Engineering) - Blood Elf/Hunter
Beastybrit (56) (Skinning/Leatherworking) - Blood Elf/Hunter
Priestybrit (51) (Herbalism/Tailoring)- Undead/Priest
Trappybrit (45(Skinning/Leatherworking) Blood Elf/Hunter
Shammybrit (40) (Herbalism/Alchemy) - Orc/Shaman 
Elfybrit (40) (Mining/Jewelcrafting) - Blood Elf/Priest
Combatbrit (40(Mining/Jewelcrafting) Blood Elf/Rogue
Pallybrit (41) (Mining/Blacksmithing) - Blood Elf/Paladin
Zandybrit (40) (Herbalism/Insciption) - Zandalari Troll/Hunter
Vulpybrit (40) (Herbalism/Alchemy) - Vulpera/Warlock

Silver Hand:

Mentalbrit (60) (Herbalism/Inscription) iLvL 150 - Human/Warlock
Lavabrit (51) (Mining/Jewelcrafting) - Draenei/Shaman
Insanebrit (54) (Tailoring/Enchanting) - Human/Priest
Crazybrit (50) (Skinning/Leatherworking) - Gnome/Hunter 
Battybrit (50) (Skinning/Leatherworking)- Human/Hunter
Loopybrit (50) (Herbalism/Alchemy) - Human/Death Knight
Derangedbrit (50) (Herbalism/Inscription) - Human/Rogue
Looneybrit (41) (Mining/Blacksmithing) - Human/Warrior 
Madbrit (40) (Mining/Engineering) - Human/Monk 
Lunaticbrit (40) (Tailoring/Enchanting) - Human/Mage 
Dementedbrit (40) (Mining/Blacksmithing) - Human/Paladin 
Maniacbrit (40) (Herbalism/Alchemy) - Night Elf/Druid
Bonkersbrit (40) (Herbalism/Alchemy) - Void Elf/Warlock

Garrosh:

Felbrit (50) (Mining/Engineering) - Human/Warlock
Draenybrit (50) (Mining/Jewelcrafting) - Draenei/Hunter
Voidbrit (50) (Herbalism/Alchemy) - Human/Warlock
Priestybrit (50) (Herbalism/Tailoring) - Human/Priest
Elfyvoidbrit (50) (Herbalism/Mining) - Void Elf/Warlock
Shammybrit (46) (Herbalism/Mining) - Draenei/Shaman
Stabbybrit (45) (Skinning/Mining) - Gnome/Rogue
Demonbrit (41) (Herbalism/Mining) - Night Elf/Demon Hunter
Beastybrit (40) (Mining/Blacksmithing) - Human/Hunter
Lightbrit (40) (Herbalism/Inscription) - Lightforged Draenei/Paladin
Frostybrit (40) (Herbalism/Enchanting)- Human/Mage

Draenor:

Flictionbrit (50) (Mining/Engineering) - Gnome/Warlock
Unstablebrit (46) (Herbalism/Enchanting) - Human/Warlock
Flayingbrit (45) (Herbalism/Alchemy) - Human/Priest
Draenybrit (45) (Mining/Blacksmithing)- Draenei/Shaman
Gnomeybrit (45) (Tailoring/Enchanting) - Gnome/Priest
Fengsuibrit (45) (Skinning/Leatherworking) - Pandaren/Hunter
Boomybrit (42) (Herbalism/Mining) - Night Elf/Druid 
Blizzybrit (41) (Mining/Jewelcrafting)- Draenei/Mage
Pallybrit (41) (Tailoring/Blacksmithing) - Human/Paladin
Bamboodbrit (40) (Herbalism/Alchemy) - Pandaren/Priest
Kultiranbrit (40) (Herbalism/Mining) - Kul Tiran/Hunter

Echo Isles:

Shaolinbrit (40) (Mining/Jewelcrafting) - Pandaren/Monk
Slealthybrit (45) (Skinning/Leatherworking) - Pandaren/Rogue

That's about it for this week. I'll probably do more level 60 stuff next week, and level Beastybrit, and maybe Insanebrit on Silver Hand too.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment