Monday, November 30, 2020

Well Well..Playing Again

Hi,

I'm playing WoW again. Just a bit at a time on an old iMac because of my elbows, but I was intrigued by the latest Expansion. I re-subbed with a 6 month subscription. This is the first time I've actually paid for WoW for many years. It's because I can't really put in the time to make 120K gold each month. I just want to be able to level my alts, and not worry too much.

So, with the new leveling system, for all characters lower than 50, I'm sending them all into BFA. This just seems to make the most logical sense. The latest expansion and the latest materials for all professions etc. I'll give a rundown on all my characters and my leveling next Monday.

I'm planning to buy Shadowlands tomorrow, in December, as an early Christmas present. I can't wait to see what it's like.

More next week.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment