Monday, September 3, 2018

Some Drastic Changes!!

Hi,

Sorry for no blog post last week. I was really busy with work and taking the wife to the airport. So I had no time at all to post on Monday.

Anyway, what are these drastic changes I'm talking about? Here goes. I decided that I'm going to change all my characters to have gathering professions only. Why? Several reasons. I saw how many resources it takes to level up any profession, and I realized that I could make way more gold by just selling the mats instead. Also, some of the cool items you can craft require Hydrocore. This is only available in Mythic Dungeons, so I won't be getting any of it. So that's it, I've started converting all my characters to either Mining/Herbing, Mining/Skinning, or Herbing/Skinning. Mentalbrit went with Herbing/Skinning. Herbs are still getting around 40g each right now, and they were getting in excess of 50g each last week. I haven't tried selling any Leather stuff yet. Lavabrit has gone Mining/Herbing and I'm progressing her through Stormsong Valley now.

With no crafting professions, that means no more crafting bags. So I'm holding off converting my Tailors and Leatherworkers until I have Hyjal Bags for all the Herbing, Burnished Leather bags for all the Skinning, and Burnish Mining bags for all the Miners. Also, I'm keeping on making Royal Satchels right now. I've also decided to keep going with Felbrit and Shammybrit on Garrosh for 6 days, until I can make a Sky Golem. But I've stopped making Hexweave Bags now.

I've also been doing the daily emissary stuff on Mentalbrit and progressing more into Drustvar.

Pottering around in Drusvar
What I also did was take all my 110s into Kul Tiras. I did the Alliance intro Scenario with Flynn on all my Alliance characters, and tried to skip it on my horde characters. I had a hell of a time figuring out how to skip it on horde, but eventually figured it out. When you get to meet your team in Orgrimmar, do not click on the potion, just talk to Nathanos (sp?) and then you can skip the scenario.

I've also been doing more Surumar on Lockybrit, working towards unlocking the Insurrection achievement for one of the allied races. What a grind. But she is making quite a bit of gold from it, but she hasn't even got to the first step of the achievement yet lol.

No gold info this week. I did buy two tokens for 114k each. It's fantastic that the price is dropping so much. Not a lot of passive gold income in BFA it seems. Missions only give 100g with 85g bonus. Occasionally there's a 700g emissary reward. More gold info next week.

Silver Hand:

Insanebrit (111) - Human/Priest

Lavabrit (112) - Draenei/Shaman 
Crazybrit (110) - Gnome/Hunter 
Mentalbrit (120) - Human/Warlock - iLvL 294
Battybrit (110) - Human/Hunter
Loopybrit (107) - Human/Death Knight
Derangedbrit (101) - Human/Rogue
Looneybrit (63) - Human/Warrior 
Madbrit (64) - Human/Monk 
Lunaticbrit (63) - Human/Mage 
Dementedbrit (63) - Human/Paladin 
Maniacbrit (51) - Night Elf/Druid
Bonkersbrit (30) - Void Elf/Warlock

Garrosh:

Draenybrit (110) - Draenei/Hunter
Shammybrit (112) - Draenei/Shaman
Felbrit (111) - Human/Warlock
Priestybrit (110) - Human/Priest
Demonbrit (103) - Night Elf/Demon Hunter
Stabbybrit (101) - Gnome/Rogue
Voidbrit (75) - Human/Warlock
Beastybrit (66) - Human/Hunter
Frostybrit (35) - Human/Mage
Elfyvoidbrit (28) - Void Elf/Warlock
Lightbrit (28) - Lightforged Draenei/Paladin

Draenor:

Flayingbrit (110) - Human/Priest
Draenybrit (110) - Draenei/Shaman
Gnomeybrit (110) - Gnome/Priest
Flictionbrit (110) - Gnome/Warlock
Fengsuibrit (110) - Pandaren/Hunter
Unstablebrit (110) - Human/Warlock
Blizzybrit (101) - Draenei/Mage
Boomybrit (101) - Night Elf/Druid 
Pallybrit (101) - Human/Paladin
Bamboodbrit (101) - Pandaren/Priest

Echo Isles:

Shaolinbrit (101) - Pandaren/Monk
Slealthybrit (103) - Pandaren/Rogue

Ghostlands:

Lockybrit (110) - Blood Elf/Warlock
Voidbrit (110) - Blood Elf/Warlock
Huntingbrit (110) - Blood Elf/Hunter
Beastybrit (110) - Blood Elf/Hunter
Trappybrit (110) - Blood Elf/Hunter
Priestybrit (101) - Undead/Priest
Shammybrit (101) - Orc/Shaman 
Elfybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Priest
Mageybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Mage
Combatbrit (101) - Blood Elf/Rogue

Pallybrit (101) - 
Blood Elf/Paladin

That's it for this week. More converting to all gathering professions this week, working on Insurrection, and hopefully finishing off the Drustvar quest line.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment