Wednesday, September 7, 2016

One Week of Legion!

Hi,

I apologize for not posting on Monday, but I was back on the US East Coast for a wedding this weekend, and only arrived back in California last night. So, here we are with a special Wednesday update. One week into Legion. What have we got up to?

Well, I started Insanebrit into Legion and got her Artifact right away. I started her out in Stormheim, and I must admit that my first impressions were not good. Things difficult to work out, and to get to. Things so compact and squished together, rather than spread out like Draenor was. I stuck it out for a while, but switched to Azsuna where my Tailoring was telling me to go. Azsuna first from now on. Azsuna was better and seemed a lot easier.

I must admit that the difficulty of Legion seems just about right. I had to use PWS nearly every time off CD, and Psychic Scream a lot :) I didn't die that much, just a few times, which seemed just about right.

After doing quite a bit of Azsuna, she switched back to Stormheim, and completed it. It got better as the zone moved along, with more fun quests, and things easier to figure out. The ending cinematic was great. She also finished Azsuna, and I was disappointed that there was no ending cinematic. Strange. Insanebrit is now 107 and has started in Val'Sharah. This might be my favorite zone to date. I love the look of it.

What I did with Lavabrit was to complete some Draenor stuff. She got the Artifact first, but then went back and completed Spires of Arak, and a bit of Nagrand (she had missed all this, leveling with invasions). She got to 101 in Nagrand :). Now she has stuff to do in the Class Hall, and has started to do Azsuna.

Here's the Shaman Class area:

Shaman Class Area

Here's the Priest one:

Priest Class Hall
I'm really loving the Class Halls at the moment, and upgrading the Artifact Weapons. These are really great features of Legion IMHO.

I was also leveling other characters, and had lots of competing goals over the last week or so. Get Insanebrit to 110, level others to 100, level others and get profs to 75 for DMF. So I leveled Crazybrit quite a bit, and got all the others at least to 21 and ready for Duskwood. Only Insane, Lava, and Crazy have been to DMF so far, but I hope to get the others there to.

On the guild front, I broke off from my firend's guild, and now have my own guild. She was so good about it. I wanted to have my own guild bank, and work on my own achievements, and she was very understanding about it. A big thank you to her. So I now have Britannia all set up. I also started a Human Paladin and Mage, so that I have all classes covered (except DH). I'll work on Classy Humans for the Guild (just realized I need a Human Hunter too :)). I had to google synonyms for 'crazy', and my two new characters are Lunatic and Demented :)

So that's where things stand. I'm really enjoying Legion now, but have lots of other stuff to do. Oh yeah, and Insane and Lava are still doing Garrison stuff, with Insane also doing the Shipyard, and Tanaan Dailies. It's great doing Tanaan at 107. She can kill all the rares, and get the quests done really quickly. They're saving up Draenor resources to level other professions when they get to 90 too.

Insanebrit (107) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 775/Tailoring 393) - iLvL 752
Lavabrit (101) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 663/Jewlcrafting 228) - iLvL ??
Crazybrit (65) - Gnome/Hunter (Skinning 371/Leatherworking 80)
Looneybrit (27) - Human/Warrior (Mining 87/Blacksmithing 75) 
Loopybrit (61) - Human/Death Knight (Herbalism 300,Alchemy 75)
Mentalbrit (21) - Human/Warlock (Herbalism 51/Enchanting 16)
Derangedbrit (21) - Human/Rogue (Herbalism 48/Inscription 1)
Madbrit (21) - Human/Monk (Mining 57/Engineering 75)
Lunaticbrit (1) - Human/Mage (NA 0/NA 0)
Dementedbrit (1) - Human/Paladin (NA 0/NA 0)

The plan for next week is to get Insane to 110, and get pretty much everyone through DMF. Also to level Crazybrit more, and continue to do Garrison stuff to level Tailoring and JC.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment