Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Blaugust Day 25 - My 3rd Horde 100!

Hi,

It's the 25th day of Blaugust. Let's see what I got up to last night and this morning.

After doing the Garrison stuff on Priesty and Beasty, and playing some Hearthstone (more on that later), I hopped on 99 and 47% Shammybrit, and quested like crazy in Nagrand. I had to go really deep in the zone, eventually getting to the scenario with Garrosh, where she dinged 100! She finished the scenario, and ported back to her Garrison. She had already created tons of potions and some flasks to get to 700, so it was an all out great night for Shammy.

In Hearthstone, I got on Americas, and re-rolled the 40g quest and got the 100g 7 wins one. Yay. So I just used my Priest against the AI and got the 7 wins easily. On Europe, I had two quests. Win 3 games, and kill 40 minions. I got on the Priest, and played Rank, and got the quests complete and got to Rank 23.

Wife and I watched another episode of Masterchef last night, so I didn't get to play a great deal.

This morning, after doing Follower missions, I noticed I was just shy of 2000 GRs on Shammy. So, she got 74 more from the garrison cache and upgraded the Garrison to level 3. Now she can start working on getting all the buildings set up and upgraded etc.

Then, I played on Elfybrit. I transferred 2000g from Priesty and got 280% flying. Then she flew down to Tanaris and got into Uldum. She quested for a bit, and then flew all over Uldum, mining up Elementium Ore. She got to 500 Mining, and dinged level 84.

One other thing. Priesty AHed tons of stuff yesterday. True Iron Ore, Blackrock Ore, Savage Blood, Draenic Intellect Potion, Saronite Ore, Cobalt Ore, and made about 8K off the auctions, so even giving Elfy 2K, she's still up to 86K now.

That's it for today. I'll play Voidbrit a bit tonight I think, and do the Hearthstone quests.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment