Monday, March 24, 2014

Well, at least it's better than CRZ

Hi,

Let me tell you what happened on Venture Co. One morning, like most mornings, I was continuing to do the Timeless Isle dailies on Unstable and Bambood. I was in the middle of doing it, when a Hunter helped me kill something, and invited me to a group. So, I accepted, thinking he was doing the daily too. I followed him, and was gob-smacked when I saw he was attacking a Horde player. He quickly died, and I high tailed out of there, and dropped group. I finished my daily, but on my way back from the puzzle daily, the Horde ambushed me, and killed me. All because that stupid Hunter had started the PvP at 6:00am for goodness sake.

Shaolin was questing in Western Plaguelands, and doing the Readpath forgiveness quest. Halfway through, a couple of Horde came out of nowhere, and killed her. Well, I didn't really need that quest anyway, and rezzed and got away and finished the zone by Light's Hope Chapel instead.

The moral of the story is, at least it's better than CRZ. I really have no interest in PvP, but when I get killed by the Horde, it just doesn't matter. No CRZ makes it totally worth the aggravation.

Bambood and Unstable continue to Timeless Isle, and Bambood just got to 20K and got the 489 staff to get to 499. Fengsui continued making Hardened Magnificent Hide, and got enough for the belt, so her iLvL went up to 526. I also did some herbing and Alchemy on Bambood, getting Alchemy up into the Northrend levels.

All my other time was spent on the Panderan and Dwarf on Venture Co. Shamwow got to 60 and is now in Outland. I try to play Shaolin for an hour a day now, getting the Monk XP buff for an hour, and she's leveling so quickly. Shaolin is getting the Mageweave cloth for Dwarfy right now, and hopefully will get Dwarfy past that stage tonight. I even played Frosty a bit, now that she has full heirlooms.The only one that didn't get play is Smash. I don't know why. I guess I'm just not feeling Warrior right now.

Dwafy is on hold until that happens, but Totem and Locky have been getting some play. Totem is nearly finished with Stranglehorn, and Locky is about to hit Strangelhorn Vale.


The Alliance guild on Venture Co is now level 12 and 20%. Achievements have gone up slightly to 4280 with the last one being Explore Deadwind Pass (by Bambood while herbing).

The plan for next week is to continue to level all the Panderan and Dwarves. Several of them should be in Outland by next week's update.
 
Alliance (Brits United lvl 25) on Draenor:

Flayingbrit (90) - Human/Priest (Herbalism/Alchemy) - iLvL 544
Draenybrit (90) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining/Blacksmithing) - iLvL 522
Blizzybrit (90) - Draenei/Mage (Mining/Jewelcrafting) - iLvL 507
Flictionbrit (90) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining/Engineering) - iLvL 515
Fengsuibrit (90) - Pandaren/Hunter (Skinning/Leatherworking) - iLvL 526
Gnomeybrit (90) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring/Enchanting) - iLvl 539
Boomybrit (90) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism/Inscription) - iLvL 505
Pallybrit (90) - Human/Paladin (Mining/Tailoring) - iLvL 504
Raidbrit (10) - Doesn't matter

Alliance (Brits United lvl 12) on Venture Co:

Unstablebrit (90) - Human/Warlock (Mining/Skinning) - iLvL 499
Bamboodbrit (90) - Pandaren/Priest (Herbalism/Alchemy) - iLvL 499
Smashbrit (29) - Pandaren/Warrior (None)
Shamwowbrit (61) - Pandaren/Shaman (None)
Shaolinbrit (49) - Pandaren/Monk (None)
Frostybrit (25) - Pandaren/Mage (None)
Dwarfybrit (56) - Dwarf/Priest (Tailoring/Enchanting)
Totembrit (35) - Dwarf/Shaman (Herbalism/Inscription)
Lockybrit (30) - Dwarf/Warlock (Mining/Jewelcrafting)
Elfybrit (60) - Night Elf/Priest (Herbalism/Mining)
Shadybrit (60) - Draenei/Priest (Herbalism/Mining)
 
Horde (Britannia lvl 5) on Ravenholdt:

Priestybrit (39) - Undead/Priest (Tailoring/Enchanting)
Gobbybrit (25) - Goblin/Warlock (Herbalism/Alchemy)
Cuteybrit (24) - Blood Elf/Priest (Mining/Blacksmithing)
Herbybrit (29) - Tauren/Druid (Herbalim/Inscription)
Shammybrit (23) - Troll/Shaman (Mining/Engineering)
Beastybrit (24) - Blood Elf/Hunter (Skinning/Leatherworking)
Fuzzybrit (27) - Pandaren/Mage (Mining/Jewelcrafting)
Powerbrit (23) - Pandaren/Priest (Mining/Skinning)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment