Friday, June 7, 2013

DMF Fishing!

Well, what have I been up to?

Flayingbrit (86) - Human/Priest (Herbalism/Alchemy)
Draenybrit (66) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining/Blacksmithing)
Gnomeybrit (64) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring/Enchanting)
Blizzybrit (64) - Draenei/Mage (Mining/Jewelcrafting)
Flictionbrit (40) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining/Engineering)
Boomybrit (31) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism/Inscription)
Fengsuibrit (24) - Panderan/Hunter (Skinning/Leatherworking)
Unstablebrit (24) - Human/Warlock (Herbalism/Skinning)
Elfybrit (20) - Night Elf/Priest (Herbalism/Alchemy)
Shadybrit (18) - Draenei/Priest (Herbalism/Alchemy)

Well, Flaying made 85, and headed off to Jade Forest with iLvl 320 and just about survived the initial quests without dying (had to run away once :)). She's now iLvl 346 and not quite ready for MoP dungeons (353 required). But, I've changed my mind about getting Flaying to 90 quickly. She's going to need all the support from the rest of the crew, so I need to get those to Pandaria also. That is Gnomey (Tailoring for Contender's Gear, and Enchanting for Enchants), Blizzy (JC for Gems), and Boomy (Glyphs). Not quite so important is Draeny (BS for Belt Buckle), so I've stopped playing her for a while.

One thing I have been doing on Draeny though, is DMF Fishing. Here's what you do. Take a Shaman, put on Water Walking, and ride around the coast of the DMF island fishing from the wreckage pools to get Sealed Crates. I haven't done it every day, but a few times this week, and I have tons of Windwool Cloth, some White and Black Trillium Ore, some Ghost Iron and Kapayrite Ore, some Exoctic Leather and Prismatic Scales, and some Spirit Dust. All on a level 66 :) I also got quite a bit of vendor stuff and you you get a reasonable (20-90s) bit of compensation from each crate. So I make a fair bit of gold too.

The guild is still level 11, but about 75% towards level 12. I should make that in the next couple of days. Especially as I'll be leveling Boomy a lot, and also playing Gnomey and Blizzy. They should be bringing in tons of Guild XP. Especially once DMF is over and I stop fishing :). Also, I'm up to 1760 Achievement points, with the latest being Halls of Origination, and 5 Exalted Reputations.

Let's see what the weekend has to offer.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment