Monday, November 7, 2016

Flying is Coming!!

Hi,

Yes, that's right, we're going to get Flying in Legion in 7.2. There's no date for that yet, but we can assume it's in the first half of 2017. There will be a Pathfinder part 2 in 7.2, but let's get Pathfinder part 1 out of the way.

Part 1 has 5 requirements:

1. Explore Legion
2. Do 100 distinct World Quests
3. Loremaster of Legion
4. Complete your Class Order Hall Quest chain
5. Earn Revered with all Legion Factions

So, I started with the easiest. I got Insanebrit exploring everywhere and got #1 out of the way pretty quick. Highmountain was definitely the worst. Azsuna, Val'Sharah, and Surumar were pretty easy, and Stormheim wasn't too bad.

Then I decided to work on Loremaster, with World Quests too. She did lots of World Quests (now 51/100) and did lots of questing in Surumar. But it's really hard to figure out what's required for Good Surumaritan, After lots of questing, here's the status:

LOL 1 down 10 to go
Yuck! 

She did a bit more Class Order Hall questing too, but has now hit a wall, with a quest hand in giving 1K Ancient Mana, and she can only hold 500 at once. Yikes. Reps are also going to take a long time.

Pretty much everything was on the back burner except for that and the Garrisons ticking over. But I did get Loopybrit to 98 and Derangedbrit to 66, I also played my Druid a bit, getting her ready for DMF by getting all her profs to 75.

Oh with DMF, I also got my first 800 in a profession. Insanebrit's Herbalism! 4 have been through DMF so far. 8 to go.

The other thing Insanebrit did was get to 825 and headed into LFR. She tried the first wing. Lots of trash and the first boss was horrible. I did get an 835 Head piece, but I already have 840. I decided LFR just isn't worth it. So I quit after the first boss and won't be doing that any more.

4 have been through DMF so far. 8 to go.

Again, I didn't play a lot this week. Civ 6 is still going strong.

Insanebrit (110) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 800/Tailoring 731) - iLvL 829
Lavabrit (110) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 751/Jewlcrafting 721) - iLvL 779
Crazybrit (72) - Gnome/Hunter (Skinning 429/Leatherworking 90)
Looneybrit (61) - Human/Warrior (Mining 306/Blacksmithing 300) 
Loopybrit (98) - Human/Death Knight (Herbalism 662,Alchemy 696)
Mentalbrit (61) - Human/Warlock (Herbalism 341/Enchanting 88)
Derangedbrit (65) - Human/Rogue (Herbalism 356/Inscription 351)
Madbrit (62) - Human/Monk (Mining 306/Engineering 300)
Lunaticbrit (61) - Human/Mage (Tailoring 80/Enchanting 97)
Dementedbrit (61) - Human/Paladin (Mining 290/Blacksmithing 98)
Battybrit (68) - Human/Hunter (Skinning 409/Leatherworking 80)
Maniacbrit (34) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism 126/Alchemy 75)

So, the plan for next week is to continue to work on Pathfinder Part 1, and get Loopybrit to 100 and start on her Artifact and Class Hall stuff. Oh I know you can start Legion at 98, but she has two invasion chests I want to open at 100 :). I'll also try to level Deranged and Crazy a bit more.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment