Monday, August 29, 2016

It's Legion Tomorrow!!

Hi,

Well, how can we ignore that. It was going to be all about how I got my 2nd 100 on the realm with Invasions, but we can't ignore that tomorrow morning, we'll be ready to face the Legion! Artifact weapons, Class Halls, new zones, new quests, new profession stuff, it will all be a thing. I'm so excited for it. I'll go to bed early tonight and hopefully be able play a few hours before work after getting up really early.

So, yes, I did get my Shaman to 100. That's my 2nd on the realm, and 27th overall. She was doing Invasions Invasions Invasions. She was keeping 10 of each small and large chest to open at 100, and opened all the others along the way. This way of leveling just doesn't give you enough gold though. She needed to have 5K from Insanebrit to get all the flying needed. One thing she did was take a break from Invasions at 80, and quest in Hyjal and Uldum to 85. She also did a little MoP, getting through the starting quests, getting to the Shrine, and getting flying. Oh she Draenor at 90 too. Well, at 91 I think. So, for 90-100, it was a mixture of questing and Invasions. Her mining wasn't getting leveled either, but I leveled it in Cata, MoP, and Draenor, and now she's up to 463.When I opened all the chests, she got all the pieces she needed, except for Leggings. Nothing warforged either. But she did get a Mace and upgraded it to 725. She's iLvL 687 now.

The other character I concentrated on was Crazybrit, my little Gnome Hunter. She did mostly quests until 35, then Invasions to 44, then hit the Badlands, Felwood, Winterspring, and Swamp of Sorrows. She's level 58 now, and will quest in Blasted Lands to get to 60.

I also decided to get a fully upgraded Garrison on Insanebrit. Why, you might ask. Well, I want the Shipyard for Baleful items to give to alts when they hit 100, now that Invasions won't be a thing. I tend to do this just to make questing easier. Get Timeless for when they hit 90, and get Baleful for when they hit 100. A bit late in the Expansion, I know. Let's see if I stick with it, after I sample Legion :)

Insanebrit (100) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 700/Tailoring 245) - iLvL 691
Lavabrit (100) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 463/Jewlcrafting 124) - iLvL 687
Crazybrit (58) - Gnome/Hunter (Skinning 307/Leatherworking 52)
Looneybrit (12) - Human/Warrior (Mining 48/Blacksmithing 55) 
Loopybrit (61) - Human/Death Knight (Herbalism 141,Alchemy 75)
Mentalbrit (12) - Human/Warlock (Herbalism 26/Enchanting 4)
Derangedbrit (21) - Human/Rogue (Herbalism 46/Inscription 1)
Madbrit (12) - Human/Monk (Mining 21/Engineering 20)

Next week, it will be Legion and other leveling too, I think. I don't know how much I'll be playing because we're going back East for a wedding from Friday, coming back Tuesday. I will take my laptop though, so I hope the Hotel has good wifi :)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment