Monday, August 22, 2016

It's All About Invasions!

Hi,

Yep, it's all about invasions. Let me tell you what happened. I was leveling Crazybrit my Gnome Hunter. I finished off some quests in Elwyn Forest and Hearthed back to Stormwind City. But, I had forgotten to reset my hearth to SWC, so I was back in Tinker town. Coming out of Tinker Town in Dun Morogh, I got the notice that an Invasion was in progress, so I decided to check it out. It was lots of fun and she got some Nethershards and two boxes, and got from level 9 to level 13! She opened the boxes and got two pieces of loot that vendored for about 70g! So, she went from having 25s to 70g25s :) I know I should have probably saved the boxes until 100, but who the heck knows when that will be.

Insanebrit made it to 100 doing an Invasion too. She was doing Nagrand and got to 99 and about 85%, and I decided just to get in an Invasion to finish off. Yay, my 26th 100! After getting to 100, I took her through the Broken Shores scenario. Lots of fun, and quite the cutscene. After that she did lots more invasions, and got lots of 700 gear, and then purchased Ring, Trinket, Neck, and Back pieces with Nethershards. She's now iLvL 691! The only thing she was missing was a weapon, because she got a couple of Coalesced Fel. Well, a mace dropped, so now she has a 710 Mace, but no Off-Hand yet. I've got to figure out how to get a good one.

In other news, I filled out my list of characters on Silver Hand. I have 8 characters now, covering all professions. I chose all the rest to be Human, as I'm working on getting Classy Humans, for our guild. Here's my Mad Monk - madbrit (as a side note, I realized I didn't have any Monk Heirloom weapons, so i bought Venerable Mass of McGowan from Ironforge).

Madbrit
As you can see from the list of characters below, I kept with the Crazy theme. Crazy for starting all over on a new Realm. I leveled them all through Elwyn Forest and they're at least ready to hit Westfall, and Derangedbrit is already through there and ready to hit Duskwood. I also leveled Lavabrit a fair bit, getting her to 45 and just in badlands, she did a couple of invasions to, to minimize the time needed in Western and Eastern Plaguelands. She's got boxes saved for when she's 100. I do hope those will still contain 700 loot after Legion drops.

Insanebrit (100) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 700/Tailoring 163) 
Lavabrit (45) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 83/Jewlcrafting 83) 
Crazybrit (21) - Gnome/Hunter (Skinning 60/Leatherworking 12)
Looneybrit (11) - Human/Warrior (Mining 45/Blacksmithing 55) 
Loopybrit (61) - Human/Death Knight (Herbalism 141,Alchemy 75)
Mentalbrit (12) - Human/Warlock (Herbalism 26/Enchanting 4)
Derangedbrit (21) - Human/Rogue (Herbalism 28/Inscription 1)
Madbrit (12) - Human/Monk (Mining 21/Engineering 20)

So, I got a lot done this week, and there's something I forgot to tell you about last week. Well, Insanebrit needed about 1000 more gold for faster flying at level 70, and Demon Hunter had just opened up. I wanted to try one out, but knew I didn't really want to play one. So, I leveled up to 100 and got to Stormwind City, vendored everything and netted about 1400g. So, Insanebrit could afford faster flying :)

That's it for this week. The plan for next week is to level all the characters, probably concentrating on Lavabrit and Derangedbrit. Loopybrit will continue to fly around picking herbs to level Herbalism, and may in fact hit Outland.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment