Monday, February 16, 2015

Love is in the Air

Hi,

Well, looking at the Master Plan and realizing that gold was coming in thick and fast, I worked out that the long pole is really going to be achievements. With that in mind, I decided to do some Holiday stuff on Flaying to get the easier achievements.

Love is in the Air Achievements

As you see, got quite a few.

The other thing that I've been making sure to do is to keep all my Barn Work Orders filled. I'm doing that on 4 characters. Here's what I'm normally doing in the morning before work:

Trapping Elite River Beasts

Doing this also brings in tons of Savage Feasts that I sell on the AH. Fengsui is trapping Elite wolves instead and getting fur. With all the Savage Blood I've been getting, I've made quite a few upgrades this week.

So, I've said that gold is coming in thick and fast. How am I doing that? Well, I got a 655 trinket in a salvage crate, tried selling at 60K, 50K, 40k, and it eventually sold for 30K. Also, I've been selling Flasks, Potions, Ore, Herbs, Gear and all sorts of stuff to bring in tons of gold. Also, I've been doing some old Raids for gold. I've even written a wowhead guide about how to make gold with alts:

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2915/making-money-with-alts-in-wod

I haven't really been doing much leveling. Blizzy got to 97 and is close to 98. I also did Shaolin a bit. I really want to have another JC getting the JC daily :)

My follower missions have been going great guns. A few characters got a couple of followers to 645 and successfully completed Highmaul missions for some nice 655 pieces. What I've also done is really sort out all the Buildings my characters have.

Large: Barracks for 5 extra followers. Bunker for a free seal each week, and follower upgrades.

Medium: Inn for a new follower each week. Barn (for the 4 I'm trapping Elites with, and Pally and Slealthy for low level trapping)/Trading Post (for those not with Barns) for getting more GRs, and spending the GRs on Dust.

Small: Prof Building (1 or 2). Salvage Yard for tons of gold and follower upgrades. Storehouse for those with only 1 prof building.

So, hows this all affected the Master Plan?

Leveling: Hardly any progress. We're now at 94/120 => 78.33%.

Gearing: A few 655 pieces and a few upgrades. So, we've gone up to 221/480 => 46.04%

Crafted Gear: A few more upgrades this week. So it's now moved to 57/108 => 52.78%

Professions: Some progress with sending all characters through the DMF. Now up to 2186/2400 => 91.08%

Secondary Profs: Just a bit of movement with DMF and doing a little bit of First Aid. So this moved to 304/400 => 76%.

Achievements: Concentrated on Love is in the Air. Now at 6510. 65.1%

Guild Achievements: Nothing this week. So still 80/100 => 80%.

Gold: Blew this out of the water this week as described further up the blog. Flaying made it to 447,479 => 44.75%.

Mounts: (New) I'm at 26/100 => 26%

Followers: (New) This is getting 10 follower to 650 on each character. Currently 10/120 => 8.33%

So, the overall master plan progress is now at: 56.84%

Alliance (Brits United) on Draenor:

Flayingbrit (100) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 700/Alchemy 700) - iLvl 645
Draenybrit (100) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 700/Blacksmithing 700) - iLvl 626
Gnomeybrit (100) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring 700/Enchanting 700) - iLvl 639

Flictionbrit (100) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining 700/Engineering 715) - iLvl 631
Fengsuibrit (100) - Pandaren/Hunter (Skinning 700/Leatherworking 700) -
iLvl 628
Blizzybrit (97) - Draenei/Mage (Mining 700/Jewelcrafting 710)
Boomybrit (100) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism 700/Inscription 700)
- iLvl 624
Unstablebrit (100) - Human/Warlock (Herbalim 700/Skinning 700)
- iLvl 620
Pallybrit (100) - Human/Paladin (Blacksmithing 639/Tailoring 700)
- iLvl 613
Bamboodbrit (93) - Pandaren/Priest (Herbalism 647/Alchemy 700)
Priestybrit (61) - Draenei/Priest (None)
Raidbrit (10) - Doesn't matter (2nd account)  

Alliance (Brits United) on Echo Isles:
   
Shaolinbrit (92) - Pandaren/Monk (Mining 700/Jewelcrafting 696)
Slealthybrit (92) - Pandaren/Rogue (Skinning 660/Leatherworking 646)
Smashbrit (12) - Pandaren/Warrior (None) 
Frostybrit (70) - Draenei/Death Knight (None)
Trapbrit (29) - Draenei/Hunter (None) 
  
Horde (Britannia) on Ghostlands:
  
Priestybrit (43) - Undead/Priest (Tailoring 176/Enchanting 196)
Elfybrit (3) - Blood Elf/Priest (None) 
Shammybrit (14) - Orc/Shaman (Mining 21/Herbalism 25)


The plan for next week is definitely to get Blizzy to 100 and also level Bambood a bit. Hopefully, now that I have the Garrison buildings all in place, I'll make progress on the Follower goal too.

4 comments:

  1. Meh, I always have little money, I suck at farming - using auction house mostly because I am lazy. As for the holiday stuff, I used to do them, but now for some reasons I just don't anymore. I think it is because I don't like to put pressure on myself in that limited time they are up. I don't like the feeling of HAVING to do them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's why I did the easier achievements. I didn't have to do the quests every day, and it didn't feel too bad. It is amazing how you can make gold. The most I had before trying was 60K. Just last week I made over 70k :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made 70k in a weak ? xD Most I have had on a character is 15k heh, but I never ever tried actually making money though, I just make sure I have enough for repairs and emergencies:-)

      Delete