Monday, October 6, 2014

Formulating the New Plan!

Hi,

Well, I've been back playing for while now, and need to come up with a new plan, what with CRZ coming to Venture Co., and with Warlords of Draenor on the horizon.

So, I've decided to stop playing on Venture Co. But, I will transfer a few higher level characters over to Draenor and then totally forget about Venture Co. I've transferred Unstable (90) over, and will transfer Bambood (90) and Shoalin (74) over. I'll re-create the others from scratch over on Draenor/Echo-Isles. In fact, I've already started Stealthybrit on Echo Isles and she's level 9 already. That will be the Rogue I boost to 90.

So, once 6.0.2 hits (for the extra stacking of mats), I will transfer Shaolin over, and level her in the morning. Get her to level 81 or so, and then transfer the heirlooms to Stealthy, and then get Stealthy to 60 and boost for Skinning/LW.

Meanwhile, while I'm still laid up (in be mostly playing on my laptop after my knee operation) I'm just doing non combat stuff on all my 90s.

They each do:

1. Sunsong Ranch
2. The Sunsong Ranch non-combat daily (unless it's Chasing the Chicken)
3. The two non combat Golden Lotus dailies (Bloodied Skies and Mantid under Fire)
4. Stormwind Fishing and Cooking Dailies (unless Cooking one is Feeling Crabby)

What I'm harvesting at Sunsong Ranch:

Flaying: Windwool Cloth
Draeny: Windwool Cloth
Gnomey: Windwool Cloth for Celestial Cloth and Imperial Silk
Fliction: Windwool Cloth
Fengsui: Exotic Leather for Hardened Magnificent Hide
Boomy: Herbs for Scroll of Wisdom
Blizzy: Windwool Cloth
Unstable: Windwool Cloth
Pally: Windwool Cloth for Celestial Cloth and Imperial Silk

In fact, Unstable hadn't opened up all the plot on the farm yet, so she's working on getting Exalted with the Tillers.

So, this is a very common sight at the moment:

The farm
And, while doing the Golden Lotus dailies at Setting Sun Garrison:

Shooting Mantid

So, why all the Windwool Cloth? Well, it's the highest gold yield, if you're just vendoring stuff. 4 bolts make a Cloak that vendors for just over 17g. With all the cloth sent to Gnomey, she can make about 22 of them, netting about 374g per day.

Oh that reminds me, with all the valor that my characters had when I started playing, they used it to upgrade pieces now that you can upgrade 4 times. Unstable bought the neck piece too.

Alliance (Brits United lvl 25) on Draenor:

Flayingbrit (90) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 600/Alchemy 600) - iLvL 546
Draenybrit (90) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 600/Blacksmithing 600) - iLvL 522
Gnomeybrit (90) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring 600/Enchanting 600) - iLvl 539
Flictionbrit (90) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining 600/Engineering 600) - iLvL 515
Fengsuibrit (90) - Pandaren/Hunter (Skinning 600/Leatherworking 600) - iLvL 526
Blizzybrit (90) - Draenei/Mage (Mining 600/Jewelcrafting 600) - iLvL 508
Boomybrit (90) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism 600/Inscription 600) - iLvL 505

Unstablebrit (90) - Human/Warlock (Mining 600/Skinning 600) - iLvL 502
Pallybrit (90) - Human/Paladin (Mining 600/Tailoring 600) - iLvL 504
Raidbrit (10) - Doesn't matter

Alliance on Echo Isles:

Slealthybrit (9) - Pandaren/Rogue (None)

Alliance (Brits United lvl 12) on Venture Co:

Bamboodbrit (90) - Pandaren/Priest (Herbalism 600/Alchemy 600) - iLvL 502
Shaolinbrit (74) - Pandaren/Monk (None)

The plan for next week is to continue the dailies and stuff on the 90s. Also, to hit up DMF and get two Heirloom daggers for Stealthy. I also need to transfer all my other heirlooms from Venture Co. to Draenor. I hope to be back on my feet properly towards the end of the week, so maybe I can even do a bit of Timeless Isle, or Dungeons, or Scenarios.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment