Monday, August 13, 2018

It's BFA Day!!

Hi,

The day has finally arrived. It's launch day for Battle of Azeroth. As I'm writing this, there are just over 9 hours until the launch. I can't wait. I'll probably be having dinner just after 6pm tonight, but after that, I'll get on and level some Warlocks :)

So, it was War of Thorns week 3 this week. I did the scenarios on both Alliance and Horde. What a letdown in terms of rewards. About 29g in all. The only good thing about it is that you can skip it on alts and just hand the quest in. Because I saw on wowhead that this was required for BFA questing, I made sure to do it (skip it :)) on all my 110 Warlocks.

Preparations for BFA went well. I made sure to clear as much from the Warlock's bags as possible, and cleared my personal guild banks of most of their stuff too. I also sent some of them off to Darkshore to get a couple more 210+ pieces.

Arriving in Darkshore
The above is where the Darnassus portal takes you now. I didn't try flying to Darnassus to see what it's like now, but may do soon.

The work towards crafting a Goblin Shredder is going well. Shammybrit got to Tillers Exalted and got her 16 plots for Snakeroot seeds. Getting enough mats for 6 Trillium bars a day for Living Steel is tough. On average, there should be 4 from the farm, then you need 20 more Ghost Iron bars for the other 2. So, there's more Ghost Iron Ore farming on Felbrit to be done. A good spot is Windward Isle off the east coast of Jade Forest.

I'm still doing Garrison stuff on all my Tailors. Making sure to get Garrison Resources to buy Sumptuous Fur, and making Hexweave Bags.

I also leveled my other characters a bit. That's Bonkersbrit on Silver Hand, and Voidbrit, Elfyvoidbrit, and Lightbrit on Garrosh.

One other thing this week. I did stuff I saw in a post from the Gold Queen. It's farming Kingsblood and milling it for Dawstar Ink, making X of Swords to make a Swords deck, and then buying Cloaked Shoulderguards, or Darkcloth Shoulders, at DMF. So, I make 3 Sword decks this week, and got one Cloaked and 2 Darkcloth. They didn't sell yet though. I totally ignored the DMF other than that, as the prof quests only give Classic skill ups.

The only gold I've made this week is off selling stuff on the AH, and doing Emissary stuff on my 4 Garrosh 110s. I got one Medallion of the Legion this week, and have also sold lots of Hexweave Bags, and Legion Mats.

Silver Hand: Base - 500K x 3, 2K x 3. Mentalbrit: 20,423
Garrosh: Base: 500K x 1, 2K x 4. Shammybrit: 163,520
Draenor + EI: Base: 500K x 8, 2K x 3. Pallybrit: 254,377
Ghostlands: Base: 500K x 7, 2K x 3. Elfybrit: 457,615

Overall Base: 9.5 Million + 26K => 9,526,000
Characters: 895,935

Total: 10,421,935 Not bad. Up almost 90K this week. The token price is going back up today. Yikes. I don't know what it will stabilize at. I guess I should have bought one at 180k. Oh well.

Silver Hand:

Insanebrit (110) - Human/Priest - iLvL 204
Lavabrit (110) - Draenei/Shaman - iLvL 198
Crazybrit (110) - Gnome/Hunter - iLvL 200
Mentalbrit (110) - Human/Warlock - iLvL 205
Battybrit (110) - Human/Hunter - iLvL 201
Loopybrit (105) - Human/Death Knight
Derangedbrit (101) - Human/Rogue
Looneybrit (63) - Human/Warrior 
Madbrit (64) - Human/Monk 
Lunaticbrit (63) - Human/Mage 
Dementedbrit (63) - Human/Paladin 
Maniacbrit (51) - Night Elf/Druid

Bonkersbrit (29) - Void Elf/Warlock

Garrosh:

Draenybrit (110) - Draenei/Hunter - iLvL 203
Shammybrit (110) - Draenei/Shaman iLvL 204
Felbrit (110) - Human/Warlock iLvL 207
Priestybrit (110) - Human/Priest iLvL 206
Demonbrit (103) - Night Elf/Demon Hunter
Stabbybrit (101) - Gnome/Rogue

Voidbrit (75) - Human/Warlock
Beastybrit (66) - Human/Hunter
Frostybrit (35) - Human/Mage

Elfyvoidbrit (28) - Void Elf/Warlock
Lightbrit (28) - Lightforged Draenei/Paladin

Draenor:

Flayingbrit (110) - Human/Priest - iLvl 204
Draenybrit (110) - Draenei/Shaman - iLvl 203
Gnomeybrit (110) - Gnome/Priest - iLvl 203
Flictionbrit (110) - Gnome/Warlock - iLvl 200
Fengsuibrit (110) - Pandaren/Hunter - iLvl 203
Unstablebrit (110) - Human/Warlock iLvl 202
Blizzybrit (101) - Draenei/Mage
Boomybrit (101) - Night Elf/Druid 
Pallybrit (101) - Human/Paladin
Bamboodbrit (101) - Pandaren/Priest

Echo Isles:

Shaolinbrit (101) - Pandaren/Monk
Slealthybrit (103) - Pandaren/Rogue

Ghostlands:

Lockybrit (110) - Blood Elf/Warlock - iLvl 201
Voidbrit (110) - Blood Elf/Warlock - iLvl 202
Huntingbrit (110) - Blood Elf/Hunter - iLvl 207
Beastybrit (110) - Blood Elf/Hunter - iLvl 202
Trappybrit (110) - Blood Elf/Hunter - iLvl 204
Priestybrit (101) - Undead/Priest
Shammybrit (101) - Orc/Shaman 
Elfybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Priest
Mageybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Mage
Combatbrit (101) - Blood Elf/Rogue

Pallybrit (101) - 
Blood Elf/Paladin

That's it for this week. Leveling in Battle For Azeroth from tonight onwards. I'm playing a bit less because I have a new job, but I'm planning to take my 6 Warlocks into BFA this week.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment