Monday, October 3, 2016

Chopping and Changing!

Hi,

What's the title all about? It's about my decisions about what to concentrate on this week.

I started out leveling and working towards Classy Humans. I was doing Loopybrit in Northrend and getting others through Western Plaguelands and Eastern, and getting them to Badlands. Then, I decided (about Thursday I think) oh to hell with it. I'll get them all to 110 and play my 110 now to gear up to 825 and get into LFR.

OK. So Insanebrit was making good progress, doing World Quests that rewarded gear upgrades. Then she decided to do 4 in Highmountain to see what the Emissary Cache would give. Really excited to open the Emissary Cache, and got a great Relic. +32 to Weapon, and it was awesome. Then I looked at it. It was a Holy Relic! What the hell. I'm Shadow, and have Shadow and Blood Relics. Blizzard really screwed this up. It was worth 24g and that was it. So, not going to do the 110 any more. Back to leveling.

On Sunday, it was run Old Raids day. Insanebrit did ICC (25H), ToC (25N), Firelands (25H) and BoT (25H). She went from 37,535 to 41,760. Awesome stuff. Firelands was the star, bringing in 1.6K. So, I decided to do Firelands on my Shaman too. It was pretty tough, but she made it through. That's when I decided I wanted her at higher level, to make running Raids easier. So, she completed Azsuna, got to 104, and did the quests to get 2 more Champions.

Then, this morning, it was back to leveling, getting my last character (Paladin) through WP and EP. Ahhhh, I get it now. Light's Hope Chapel has changed a bit, because it must be the Paladin's Class Hall or something.

Pally at Light's Hope Chapel

The Order Resource bar comes on when you get there on a Paladin, and it says you're in Sanctum of the Light. Nice. Now I can't wait to get my Paladin to 100 :)

So, where do I stand now. Not going to play my 110 any more. But I am going to level my Shaman more, as well as work towards Classy Humans.

Oh, the other thing I did this week was decide to level Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Engineering and Inscription the old way. So Loopbrit spent quite a bit of time flaying round getting Herbs to level up Alchemy, and Lavabrit mined quite a bit to get Looneybrit's Blacksmithing leveled up. This is because I want to be able to craft lots of stuff to vendor. The vendor spreadsheet assumes max professions on all.

One other thing was that on Sunday morning, I took Insanebrit to DMF. It was absolutely packed. I presume people getting the last +5 they need for their professions, or getting the DMF card trinket or something. I'll leave it later in the week to get the rest through DMF.

Insanebrit (110) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 793/Tailoring 725) - iLvL 808
Lavabrit (104) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 724/Jewlcrafting 711) - iLvL 737
Crazybrit (70) - Gnome/Hunter (Skinning 402/Leatherworking 80)
Looneybrit (46) - Human/Warrior (Mining 162/Blacksmithing 155) 
Loopybrit (77) - Human/Death Knight (Herbalism 449,Alchemy 285)
Mentalbrit (54) - Human/Warlock (Herbalism 286/Enchanting 83)
Derangedbrit (55) - Human/Rogue (Herbalism 289/Inscription 113)
Madbrit (47) - Human/Monk (Mining 151/Engineering 140)
Lunaticbrit (46) - Human/Mage (Tailoring 75/Enchanting 92)
Dementedbrit (46) - Human/Paladin (Mining 150/Blacksmithing 93)
Battybrit (64) - Human/Hunter (Skinning 383/Leatherworking 75)
Maniacbrit (10) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism 20/Alchemy 1)

The plan for next week is to level Lavabrit more, and hopefully get all the Humans to Outland (so that DMF XP will be applied at 60), and maybe even get my DK to 85.

Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment