Thursday, November 19, 2015

Changes to the Master Plan

Hi,

I realized that I had an error in the follower leveling section. Of course I don't get 25 followers to 675. Either 3 of them (no barn) or 4 of them (barn) are working (Herb garden, Mine, prof Building), and don't get leveled up.

So, seeing as I will have 5 barns and 5 without barns, that's 215 followers to get to 675, not 250. The number that I currently have will go down too, as Priesty only has 22 at 675, not 25.

The other thing I've been thinking about is the iLvL goal. Obviously, with 6.2.2 and 6.2.2, I will be going way past 675 on my characters. So, I will up the goal to 690. This will provide a challenge, but won't be anything ridiculous.

These changes will go live in the Master Plan on Monday.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment