Monday, July 9, 2018

My New Warlock!!

Hi,

I missed leveling LOL :) So, I started a new Human Warlock on Garrosh. I decided I wanted another Warlock to do Argus on on Garrosh, and I decided to give her Alchemy for more chances at the garrison Herb Trader (still haven't got it on Shammybrit yet LOL). I named her Voidbrit. I'm getting very lazy with names. I already have a Voidbrit on Ghostlands, but whatever. I got her to 35 this week. I must say that leveling has been slowed down a bit. I'm having to do more quests in each zone to level the same amount as before. She would easily be 36 with leveling the way it was before, but needs to do many more quests in Stranglehorn Vale to get there. Another thing about scaling. It's just pointless for anyone with a gathering profession. All the herbs and ore are the same levels as before, so there's no point going anywhere out of order. What a stupid thing for Blizzard to do.

Voidbrit
In other news, I got all my characters through DMF this week. Professions are so horrible in Legion that this is the way they get leveled. I do hope that Legion is different, but not counting on it.

In other news, other than daily stiff, I'm taking two more Warlocks into Argus. Mentalbrit on Silver Hand, and Lockybrit on Ghostlands. Oh yeah, and now that Felbrit unlocked the Netherlight Crucible, I've started taking most of my characters to do the first few quests to get aboard the Vindicator, so that they can upgrade their Relics.

No gold update or complete character update this week, because I can't log in now because of DDOS attacks. I did buy a token though, and got 30 days more time. Also, I'm trying to figure out how to get more time on my WOW2 account, so that I can get Voidbrit into the guild. I may wait until I can unlock the two new Allied races though. I rather fancy the idea of a Void Elf Warlock :)

Silver Hand:

Insanebrit (110) - Human/Priest - iLvL 895

Lavabrit (110) - Draenei/Shaman - iLvL 902
Crazybrit (110) - Gnome/Hunter - iLvL 905
Mentalbrit (110) - Human/Warlock - iLvL 895
Battybrit (110) - Human/Hunter - iLvL 893
Loopybrit (105) - Human/Death Knight
Derangedbrit (101) - Human/Rogue
Looneybrit (63) - Human/Warrior 
Madbrit (64) - Human/Monk 
Lunaticbrit (63) - Human/Mage 
Dementedbrit (63) - Human/Paladin 
Maniacbrit (51) - Night Elf/Druid 

Garrosh:

Draenybrit (110) - Draenei/Hunter - iLvL 906
Shammybrit (110) - Draenei/Shaman iLvL 900
Felbrit (110) - Human/Warlock iLvL 912
Priestybrit (110) - Human/Priest 
iLvL 847
Demonbrit (103) - Night Elf/Demon Hunter
Stabbybrit (101) - Gnome/Rogue
Beastybrit (66) - Human/Hunter
Platebrit (48) - Gnome/Warrior 
Frostybrit (35) - Human/Mage

Voidbrit (35) - Human/Warlock

Draenor:

Flayingbrit (110) - Human/Priest - iLvl 898
Draenybrit (110) - Draenei/Shaman - iLvl 902
Gnomeybrit (110) - Gnome/Priest - iLvl 897
Flictionbrit (110) - Gnome/Warlock - iLvl 898
Fengsuibrit (110) - Pandaren/Hunter - iLvl 900
Unstablebrit (110) - Human/Warlock iLvl 894
Blizzybrit (101) - Draenei/Mage
Boomybrit (101) - Night Elf/Druid 
Pallybrit (101) - Human/Paladin
Bamboodbrit (101) - Pandaren/Priest

Echo Isles:

Shaolinbrit (101) - Pandaren/Monk
Slealthybrit (103) - Pandaren/Rogue

Ghostlands:

Lockybrit (110) - Blood Elf/Warlock - iLvl 901
Voidbrit (110) - Blood Elf/Warlock - iLvl 896
Huntingbrit (110) - Blood Elf/Hunter - iLvl 903
Beastybrit (110) - Blood Elf/Hunter - iLvl 881
Trappybrit (110) - Blood Elf/Hunter
 - iLvl 844
Priestybrit (101) - Undead/Priest
Shammybrit (101) - Orc/Shaman 
Elfybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Priest
Mageybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Mage
Combatbrit (101) - Blood Elf/Rogue

Pallybrit (101) - 
Blood Elf/Paladin

That's it for this week. I will level my new Warlock like crazy this week, and play my other Warlocks in Argus. Warlock, Warlock, Warlock :)


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment