Monday, November 20, 2017

Steady Leveling!!

Hi,

Quite a bit of leveling this week. But I'm not playing a great deal, so I didn't get anyone else to level 110, and didn't really get anyone higher than a few levels. In fact, I spent quite a bit of time leveling Felbrit's Engineering. She had sold all her ore on the AH, but then I decided to level Engineering the old way. So she went and gathered all the ore again, and got to 350 Engineering this week.

I also leveled Maniacbrit's Alchemy a bit. I'd forgotten that I wanted to level some of the professions the old way, so she needed to gather the peacebloom and silverleaf all over again.

The characters I leveled this week were Meantalbrit and Battybrit on Silver Hand. Felbrit on Garrosh. And Huntingbrit on Ghostlands. Mentalbrit and Battybrit both made it to 75 and are questing in Crizzly Hills. Felbrit made it to 72, got faster flying, and is nearly ready for Grizzly Hills. Huntingbrit made it to 104 and is questing in Highmountain, after finishing Azsuna.

Oh, BTW. I decided to still with my decision last week to not play Voidbrit any more. I've just been doing World Quests and Champion missions on Crazybrit on Silver Hand, and Draenybrit on Garrosh.

The other thing that happened this week is that it was WoW's 13th Anniversary. I'm making sure to take all my characters to Stormwind and only answer the lore question for some gold. I'm not bothering with the kill boss quest on any of them.

Crazybrit answering the lore question
That's about it for this week. As I said, I didn't play a great deal. I won't bother with a gold totting up this week. I'll just do that every few weeks.

Silver Hand:

Insanebrit (110) - Human/Priest - iLvL 895

Lavabrit (110) - Draenei/Shaman - iLvL 893
Crazybrit (110) - Gnome/Hunter - iLvL 894
Looneybrit (62) - Human/Warrior 
Loopybrit (105) - Human/Death Knight
Mentalbrit (75) - Human/Warlock 
Derangedbrit (101) - Human/Rogue
Madbrit (63) - Human/Monk 
Lunaticbrit (62) - Human/Mage 
Dementedbrit (62) - Human/Paladin 
Battybrit (75) - Human/Hunter 
Maniacbrit (47) - Night Elf/Druid 

Garrosh:

Draenybrit (110) - Draenei/Hunter - iLvL 890
Priestybrit (101) - Human/Priest
Demonbrit (102) - Night Elf/Demon Hunter
Stabbybrit (101) - Gnome/Rogue 
Shammybrit (68) - Draenei/Shaman 
Platebrit (46) - Gnome/Warrior 
Felbrit (72) - Human/Warlock 
Beastybrit (32) - Human/Hunter
Frostybrit (32) - Gnome/Warrior 

Draenor:

Flayingbrit (110) - Human/Priest - iLvl 898
Draenybrit (110) - Draenei/Shaman - iLvl 894
Gnomeybrit (110) - Gnome/Priest - iLvl 895
Flictionbrit (110) - Gnome/Warlock - iLvl 896
Fengsuibrit (110) - Pandaren/Hunter - iLvl 900
Unstablebrit (110) - Human/Warlock iLvl 889
Blizzybrit (101) - Draenei/Mage
Boomybrit (101) - Night Elf/Druid 
Pallybrit (101) - Human/Paladin
Bamboodbrit (101) - Pandaren/Priest

Echo Isles:

Shaolinbrit (101) - Pandaren/Monk
Slealthybrit (103) - Pandaren/Rogue

Ghostlands:

Lockybrit (110) - Blood Elf/Warlock - iLvl 869

Voidbrit (110) - Blood Elf/Warlock - iLvl 840
Priestybrit (101) - Undead/Priest
Beastybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Hu

Shammybrit (101) - Orc/Shaman 
Elfybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Priest
Huntingbrit (104) - Blood Elf/Hunter
Voidbrit (110) - Blood Elf/Warlock
Trappybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Hunter
Mageybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Mage
Combatbrit (101) - Blood Elf/Rogue

Pallybrit (101) - 
Blood Elf/Paladin


Next week, I'll level some more, and make sure to get more characters to do the 13th Anniversary stuff.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment