Monday, September 19, 2016

The Classy Humans Race!

Hi,

Let me explain the title.

As you know from previous posts, when I was in my friends guild, I was helping her get the Classy Humans guild achievement. Well, I then split off my own guild, and thought that I'd get Classy Humans for my own guild. Well, last Thursday, my friend alerted me to the 7.1 PTR on wowhead. It contained this:

Classy changes
OMG - Noooooooo!!

So, with 7.1, instead of just getting those characters to 85, you're going to need to get them to 110. What the heck? It's a very strange time to be doing this, but that's what they're doing. So, I decided that I need to get Classy Humans before 7.1 drops. Hence it's a race.

Here's where I currently stand:

Current progress
I had the idea to level my Hunter straight to 85, but I ran out of steam at about level 54. That's when I realized that she had to do way more quests, because of no rested, and not doing cooking and fishing dailies. So, I decided then to level the lowest level one, and then the next one that became the lowest etc. I leveled them all through Westfall, Redridge Mountains and Duskwood. This morning I finished the last of them through Northern Stranglehorn. I also decided to dabble around leveling others a bit too, getting my Hunter to 58, and my DK to 66.

Before Thursday, I got my Gnome Hunter to 70, but won't be playing her any more until I get Classy Humans :)

On my 110, I've been soloing lots of old raids for gold, and have also set up a daily routine with her.

Daily:

Tanaan Jungle Daily: For Oil, to keep shipyard running, for Baleful gear, Sorcerous and Apexis.
August Celestial Dailies: For rep to get the Royal Satchel pattern (decided that nice 28 slot bog will be the bag of choice for all my characters).
Tillers farm and dailies: So I can plant to get Motes of Harmony for faster Imperial Silk.
Timeless Isle dailies: For Windwool Cloth, and a bit of gold.

I really need to get everything set up on my new realm, so I need to get everyone to 100, get professions set up, get bags sorted out etc. and then finally hit Legion again.

On the weekend I also dabbled a bit on my 110, getting her some better gear from World Quests. I think I have Classy Humans in hand, so I think I can play her occasionally.

Insanebrit (110) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 785/Tailoring 694) - iLvL 795
Lavabrit (102) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 705/Jewlcrafting 374) - iLvL 706
Crazybrit (70) - Gnome/Hunter (Skinning 402/Leatherworking 80)
Looneybrit (31) - Human/Warrior (Mining 108/Blacksmithing 80) 
Loopybrit (66) - Human/Death Knight (Herbalism 367,Alchemy 80)
Mentalbrit (54) - Human/Warlock (Herbalism 286/Enchanting 83)
Derangedbrit (40) - Human/Rogue (Herbalism 165/Inscription 80)
Madbrit (31) - Human/Monk (Mining 89/Engineering 90)
Lunaticbrit (31) - Human/Mage (Tailoring 75/Enchanting 92)
Dementedbrit (31) - Human/Paladin (Mining 84/Blacksmithing 93)
Battybrit (58) - Human/Hunter (Skinning 336/Leatherworking 75)


So, the goal for next week is to continue the dailies, and get more towards the Classy Humans goal.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment