Monday, October 12, 2015

Shipyards Ahoy!!

Hi,

In both WoW and Hearthstone this week, I had issues. I'll get to that further down. For now, let's see what's going on in WoW:

WoW:

Shipyards? Yep - 3 of them. I decided to try and play them this week and see what it was like to maintain them, and what I could get from them. Why, you ask? It's not like they contribute to the Master Plan at all, right? Yep, that's right. But that's one of the issues I faced this week. I felt like 5 100s were enough, and that I wanted to play them, so I had a hard time motivating myself to level any of the others.

So, to maintain a shipyard, you need Oil. Where does Oil come from? 600 from a daily in Tanaan Jungle. So, Priesty, Beasty, and Shammy all were doing stuff in Tanaan this week. Some bonus objectives give Oil too. Doing ship missions twice a day, you probably need about 200-400 Oil a day. Once you get to Revered with Vol'jin Headhunters, you can get an Oil Rig, where you can get an Oil ship mission each day. That's what I'm aiming for.

So, how far did I get. Well, all three were working on getting a L3 Shipyard, but Beasty got there first :)

Ship command table in Garrison

And there she is, with a command table in her garrison. Although with flying, it was only a few seconds to get to the one at the shipyard :). Priesty was only just behind. She's on 24/25 Treasure missions and will get the 25th completed tonight. Shammy is way behind, because she started later, and had a couple of missions fail, and got some ships destroyed and is re-building.

With all the play in Tanaan Jungle, I decided to actually do Kazzak on my 100s this week. I actually got it done on 4 out of 5 this week, with only Lockybrit not doing it, as she only just got to Tanaan. So, I got plenty of Felblight this week. Beasty even crafted a Mighty upgrade. I did get a reasonable amount from Herbing and Mining in Tanaan too.

Another issue I had was doing Iron Harbor Assault on Priesty for the daily. The bonus objective for it was up too, but when I completed it, the quest completed, but it said Iron Harbor Assault Failed, for the Bonus Objective. Thankfully, a ticket later, and a nice response, they granted Priesty the 600 Oil and 2000 Apexis that she should have got.

Oh yeah, with all the Apexis everyone was getting, and all the Baleful tokens from the Ship missions, they all geared up a lot this week. Beasty's at 683 now! And, Priesty got an Iron Horde treasure chest from Ship missions, but it was 685 Gloves, and she already has the 685 crafted ones - aaargghh!.

I also decided to work on Zone completion for the characters too. Beasty finished up Nagrand, and Locky worked on some bonus objectives, but hasn't finished another zone yet. Also, garrisons are getting filled out on all the 100s. Priesty, Beasty, and Shammy all have everything at level 3, Elfy has a couple of L2s to get to level 3, and Locky switched from the Lumber Mill to the Barn, and will start trapping Elites soon.

For gold, Priesty sold tons of stuff on the AH this week. Potions, Flasks, Ore, Herbs, Runes etc. She's over 200k now, and Beasty and Shammy are passively getting lots of gold too.

Over the weekend, I did decide to get back to leveling, and actually played Huntingbrit in Northrend, and got her to level 73. She will be the next level 100. I also got all the characters through DMF too.

I got a lot done this week :)

BTW: I'm really torn over the professions that I have doubles of now. I went with 2 Tailors and 2 Leatherworkers, because I thought I'd need the extras for all the crafting. But I don't. My one tailor and one LW are swimming in profession mats. So, maybe I'll go with a 3rd JC, or another Scribe or something, with an eye on making more gold.

Hearthstone:

The bug is still not fixed where it crashed if you try to edit a deck on the Mac. There's a workaround that was working reasonably for me though, and I did manage to edit my Priest deck. I had crafted some more cards, and wanted to try out my new deck for ranked. I played about 3 matches in Casual, and it just didn't work out, losing all 3. Back to the drawing board.

I did manage to get quests completed on both Americas and Europe however, and on Americas, I did get some really good cards from packs. I got King Krush in one of them. In Europe, I've been saving up, and will start buying Naxx wings. I just got to more than 700g last night. On Europe, I also played my pretty basic Priest in Ranked, getting to Rank 20.

WoW Master Plan:

Now, let's see how the WoW Master Plan is coming along.

Leveling: Get each one to 100. Counting 90-100. Out of 100.
 

Nothing new this week. 50/100 50%

Gearing: Get each character to 675. Counting 600-675. Out of 750.
 

Lots of gearing this week. 338/750 45.1%

Crafted Gear: Get 3 pieces of fully upgraded gear on each character. Out of 180 (given 6.2).

Quite a few upgrades. 60/180 33.3%

Professions: Get 2 professions on each character to 700. Counting each profession. Out of 20.


Nothing new this week. 8/20 40% 

Secondary Profs: Get all 4 secondary profs on all to 700. Counting each prof. Out of 40.

Priesty got First Aid to 700. 3/40 7.5%

Complete Draenor: Each zone complete and Bonus Objectives complete. Out of 50.


Beasty completed Nagrand. 14/50 28%

Guild Achievements: Get to 200.

Nothing new this week. 30/200 15%

Gold: Get to 1M Gold on each character. Out of 10M.
 

Good progress. 234,000/10,000,000 2.3%

Dreanor Reps: Get 3 Draenor reps Exalted on each character. Out of 30.

Nothing yet. 0%

Followers: Get 25 followers on each character to 675. Out of 250.

Priesty got all 25 to 675. 25/250 10%

Overall Plan progress = 23.1%


A Little bit of progress.

Horde (Britannia) on Ghostlands:
  
Priestybrit (100) - Undead/Priest (Herbalism 700/Tailoring 700) - iLvl 676
Beastybrit (100) - Blood Elf/Hunter (Skinning 700/Leatherworking 700) - iLvL 683

Shammybrit (100) - Orc/Shaman (Herbalism 700/Alchemy 700) - iLvL 676
Elfybrit (100) - Blood Elf/Priest (Mining 700/ Jewelcrafting 661) - iLvL 669
Lockybrit (100) - Blood Elf/Warlock (Herbalism 700/Inscription 334) - iLvL 644
Huntingbrit (73) - Blood Elf/Hunter (Mining 391/Engineering 1)
Voidbrit (73) - Blood Elf/Warlock (Herbalism 413/Enchanting 11)
Trappybrit (64) - Blood Elf/Hunter (Skinning 371/Leatherworking 1)

Mageybrit (64) - Blood Elf/Mage (Herbalism 375/Tailoring 1)
Combatbrit (64) - Blood Elf/Rogue (Mining 302/Jewelcrafting 1)

Alliance (Brits United) on Draenor: 

Flayingbrit (100) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 700/Alchemy 700) - iLvl 665
Draenybrit (100) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 700/Blacksmithing 700) - iLvl 660
Gnomeybrit (100) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring 700/Enchanting 700) - iLvl 665
Flictionbrit (100) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining 700/Engineering 715) - iLvl 663
Fengsuibrit (100) - Pandaren/Hunter (Skinning 700/Leatherworking 700) - iLvl 675
Blizzybrit (100) - Draenei/Mage (Mining 700/Jewelcrafting 710- iLvl 666
Boomybrit (100) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism 700/Inscription 700) - iLvl 666
Unstablebrit (100) - Human/Warlock (Herbalim 700/Enchanting 700- iLvl 663
Pallybrit (100) - Human/Paladin (Blacksmithing 700/Tailoring 700) - iLvl 660
Bamboodbrit (100) - Pandaren/Priest (Herbalism 700/Alchemy 700) - iLvl 658
Priestybrit (61) - Draenei/Priest (None)
Raidbrit (10) - Doesn't matter (2nd account)  

Alliance (Brits United) on Echo Isles:
   
Shaolinbrit (100) - Pandaren/Monk (Mining 700/Jewelcrafting 700) - iLvl 660
Slealthybrit (100) - Pandaren/Rogue (Skinning 700/Leatherworking 700) - iLvl 654
Smashbrit (12) - Pandaren/Warrior (None)
Frostybrit (70) - Draenei/Death Knight (None)
Trapbrit (29) - Draenei/Hunter (None)

Alliance on Lightbringer:

Priestybrit (17) - Human/Priest (Mining 38/Herbalism 58)


The plan for this week is to continue with the shipyards, get Elfy and Locky geared up more, and level Huntingbrit some more. I'll probably try to work on the Master Plan a bit more too. In Hearthstone, I hope they get the Mac bug fixed. I want to compete BRM on Americas, and get Naxx wing 1 on Europe. I'll complete the quests each day, and may try to advance a bit in Ranked.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment