Monday, March 31, 2014

The New New Plan

Hi,

Yep. I have a cunning plan.

Over my Birthday dinner with my wife, I asked her about spending $250 on WoW over the next six months. That's two six month subscriptions, and 2 pre-orders of WoD at $50 each. Money's a little tight at the moment, but I don't really spend money on much else, so she said OK.

So, what to boost with the 2 pre-orders. I definitely want a Rogue for Lockpicking. And I definitely want to take advantage of the boost to profs, so I'll be boosting a level 60. So, I need to start a Rogue, and get it to 60. I'll probably choose Skinning/LW as the profs, as LW is the worst to actually level. For the boost on the other account, I haven't decided yet. But I'm really thinking of Tailor/Enchant for the profs.

Here's the plan then. Get Shoalinbrit to 90 and pass the Hierlooms to the Rogue, and level the Rogue like crazy to 60, and then boost. With that in mind, I started the Rogue. Stealthybrit.  I also played Shoalin a lot. Leveling a Monk in Heirlooms is just crazy, with the extra xp per day because of Enlightenment. Shaolin is now in Northrend, and I hope to get her to levels where she doesn't need the Heirlooms any more this coming week. Once she does get to 90, I'm going to level Mining/JC 1-600 on her.

Locky got a bit a play before I decided to stop leveling professions and do them when I reach 90. Frosty also got some play. Leveling up the Pandaren will be the priority now, to get to 90 and then do 1-600 professions.

Bambood tried a different way to gear up, but running tons of Heroics and converting the JP to Honor for 522 pieces. Got one piece but put this on the back burner for now. Will probably do again when I need to grind JPs for the Hierloom daggers for Stealthy.

The Alliance Guild is now level 12 and 84%. I got three new achievements this week, pushing the total up to 4610. They were Rattle No More and Attention to Detail (from Bambood running Heroics), and Dog Pile (Flying on the Shado-Pan Dailies).

The plan for next week is to level Shaolin and some of the other Pandaren, and get Stealthy started off with Heirlooms.

Alliance (Brits United lvl 25) on Draenor:

Flayingbrit (90) - Human/Priest (Herbalism/Alchemy) - iLvL 544
Draenybrit (90) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining/Blacksmithing) - iLvL 522
Blizzybrit (90) - Draenei/Mage (Mining/Jewelcrafting) - iLvL 507
Flictionbrit (90) - Gnome/Warlock (Mining/Engineering) - iLvL 515
Fengsuibrit (90) - Pandaren/Hunter (Skinning/Leatherworking) - iLvL 526
Gnomeybrit (90) - Gnome/Priest (Tailoring/Enchanting) - iLvl 539
Boomybrit (90) - Night Elf/Druid (Herbalism/Inscription) - iLvL 505
Pallybrit (90) - Human/Paladin (Mining/Tailoring) - iLvL 504
Raidbrit (10) - Doesn't matter

Alliance (Brits United lvl 12) on Venture Co:

Unstablebrit (90) - Human/Warlock (Mining/Skinning) - iLvL 499
Bamboodbrit (90) - Pandaren/Priest (Herbalism/Alchemy) - iLvL 502
Smashbrit (29) - Pandaren/Warrior (None)
Shamwowbrit (62) - Pandaren/Shaman (None)
Shaolinbrit (71) - Pandaren/Monk (None) 
Frostybrit (28) - Pandaren/Mage (None)
Stealthybrit (11) - Pandaren/Rogue (None)
Dwarfybrit (59) - Dwarf/Priest (Tailoring/Enchanting)
Totembrit (35) - Dwarf/Shaman (Herbalism/Inscription)
Lockybrit (32) - Dwarf/Warlock (Mining/Jewelcrafting)
Elfybrit (60) - Night Elf/Priest (Herbalism/Mining)
Shadybrit (60) - Draenei/Priest (Herbalism/Mining)

Horde (Britannia lvl 5) on Ravenholdt:

Priestybrit (39) - Undead/Priest (Tailoring/Enchanting)
Gobbybrit (25) - Goblin/Warlock (Herbalism/Alchemy)
Cuteybrit (24) - Blood Elf/Priest (Mining/Blacksmithing)
Herbybrit (29) - Tauren/Druid (Herbalim/Inscription)
Shammybrit (23) - Troll/Shaman (Mining/Engineering)
Beastybrit (24) - Blood Elf/Hunter (Skinning/Leatherworking)
Fuzzybrit (27) - Pandaren/Mage (Mining/Jewelcrafting)
Powerbrit (23) - Pandaren/Priest (Mining/Skinning)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment